Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Unilorin Expels 44 Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Expels 44 Students (998 Views)

University Of Ibadan Expels 80 Students / UNILORIN Expels 13 Students For Misconduct / Unilorin Expels 1,175 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Expels 44 Students by slysinzu(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2013
You shouldn’t be surprised anymore; its a yearly thing. The Administration Of Unilorin has yet again released a list which comprises of both male and female, 44 students expelled with their pictures hung around all the notice board in the school..

The school Administration said the reason for
this is ‘general misconduct’ which is the term
used for offences like exam malpractice,
inappropriate dressing or failure to wear the
school ID card, This annual expulsion has been nicknamed by Unilorites as 20+ man list.
A friend of mine told me 30 of them are supposed to graduate this year, this is sad but also serves as a lesson to the new incoming students..

PROBITRAS DOCTRINA..

Re: Unilorin Expels 44 Students by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2013
funny school
Re: Unilorin Expels 44 Students by dominique(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2013
Failure to wear school id cards is now grounds for expulsion? shocked And we're complaining about the private universities. Anyways, it would serve as a wake up call for those applying to the uni.
Re: Unilorin Expels 44 Students by Lagusta(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
i heard they were expelled due to exam malpractice........

which is a taboo in any university.....
Re: Unilorin Expels 44 Students by fabby26(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2013
Have not heard such news that a school expelled some students on grounds of not wearing school ID. That's nonsense.if they were actually expelled based on that. They have the right to sue the school or take a court redress. Unless is based on examination malpractice, then there is sense in that.
Re: Unilorin Expels 44 Students by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
slysinzu: You shouldn’t be surprised anymore; its a yearly thing. The Administration Of Unilorin has yet again released a list which [b]comprises of [/b]both male and female, 44 students expelled with their pictures hung around all the notice board in the school..

The school Administration said the reason for
this is ‘general misconduct’ which is the term
used for offences like exam malpractice,
inappropriate dressing or failure to wear the
school ID card, This annual expulsion has been nicknamed by Unilorites as 20+ man list.
A friend of mine told me 30 of them are supposed to graduate this year, this is sad but also serves as a lesson to the new incoming students..

PROBITRAS DOCTRINA..

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Strike, The Way Forward! / General Information On Waec (gce) Nov-dec E-registration Form Sales / Oou Post Utme Screening Exercise For 2013/2014 Out...check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.