Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends (33034 Views)

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / 20 Unbelievable Before And After Make Makeup Photos / Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by aijaydiva(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2013
How Do My Friends Look? (pictures)

Somehow i connected with some of my friends and decided to give them simple everyday makeup look for a change. how do they look?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2013
The first girl looked better without the makeup.

36 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2013
They look nice. The first girl looks nice without makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by fashizie(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2013
no diff on all these fotoz
whats the relevance anywaz?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2013
The first girl has this Angelina jolie's kinda face without make-up.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Iceslizer(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2013
My space
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by fckyourman: 4:01pm On May 18, 2013
why is this on fp.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Lakayana: 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
The 1st girl wowo sha.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
fyn fyn
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by tpia5: 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
All the girls were pretty before the makeup though.

However, they look ok after, i guess.

If its what they like, then they should go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Sijo01(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
How come they all turned brown after the make up?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by funnyx(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The first girl looked better without the makeup.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by peleson: 4:06pm On May 18, 2013
2nd girl looks much better on both. I don't know how the 3rd girl looks. So ruffle . I think if makeup is banned, rate of marriage n even dating will reduce. Bride price go be free sef na only food guys go spend money! smiley

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by BlackSwan: 4:07pm On May 18, 2013
Do you obtain their permissions before you posted their pictures in public?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by funnyx(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
The second girl look ok with or without make up
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Acecube(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
Holy cow !!.... Before i propose to any girl she'll have to wash her face with shampoo... So that i won't get cardiac arrest after wedding.. This is unacceptable ! grin

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Pretyangel25(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2013
I look good even in a broken mirror, that is to say with or without makeup am still pretty
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by raynold(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2013
my eyes hurts after looking at the last pic of the gal without makeup

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by FreeWill01: 4:13pm On May 18, 2013
Beautiful ones are not yet born....
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by tpia5: 4:14pm On May 18, 2013
Black Swan: Do you obtain their permissions before you posted their pictures in public?

I assume these are makeup ads and the girls are marketing the makeup or makeup artist.

Moreover, the thread is on frontpage, the second set of pictures looks "studio", and the makeup seems professionally done.

I stand corrected if wrong though.

Using the word "friends" in the thread title gives the impression the pictures are personal ones, not sure they are.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Cheggoon(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2013
Why the first girl cum " gun lorun "?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by 2sizzlin(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2013
Johnpaul2k2:

mek i laugh the laugh........................hehehehehe...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehhehe
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Sleekydee(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2013
Do u guyz realize dere is a mini civil war going on in d NORTH..mtchewwwww!!! Pple dey risk the lives, With n Without make up dey make front page....Y NOT SHOW0mI "with and without clothes" Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by supaeagles(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2013
They look good - good job.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 18, 2013
They are UGLY either way.
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2013
wetin concern me wt ds one na?
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by mascot87(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2013
I think i cheesy the first girl,seriously she is ok
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by alaoeri: 4:24pm On May 18, 2013
adaobi123: They look nice. The first girl looks nice without makeup.
I know of Ada to be a girl & Obi a boy, pls what's Adaobi?

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2013
alaoeri:
I know of Ada to be a girl & Obi a boy, pls what's Adaobi?

Im a shemalee undecided

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2013
They look hungry
Re: Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends by moodswing(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2013
peleson: 2nd girl looks much better on both. I don't know how the 3rd girl looks. So ruffle . I think if makeup is banned, rate of marriage n even dating will reduce. Bride price go be free sef na only food guys go spend money! smiley

Lmao. This cracked the fuk outta me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Wear This Kind Of Shoe? / Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.