Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank (1340 Views)

Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers / Ikeazor Appointed Keystone Bank MD/CEO / Keystone Bank Goes Slave-trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by Adesiji77: 3:20pm On May 18, 2013
If you have a choice among the above-named banks, which one would you choose and why? Please, this is no joke, its actually a real-life situation for a bosom friend. Kindly assist to analyze logically.
Re: Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by 234GT(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2013
I will advise your friend to go for Unity Bank.
Wema Bank have their issues. They applied for regional banking licence because they claimed it will help them focus on the southwest where they are really strong. Within a year, they applied for national banking licence. To me, this is not a sign of growth or progress, but an indication of lack of direction on the part of the board.
The fate of Keystone bank lies with AMCON.
Unity Bank seems the best of the three. Just my opinion thoough, based on how much I know.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by dahmie2013: 2:08pm On May 20, 2013
@234GT U're right, unity bank is d best of the three. Keystone is a no no,AMCON wants to even sell dem to private investors! Wema bank had management issues in d past, dont no if its been resolved now.
Re: Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by AjanleKoko: 2:31pm On May 20, 2013
Does your friend have any offer from any of them, or you just want to waste our time here?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by gunpoint(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2013
Go for Keystone.
Yes Unity is the most stable right nw, bt feelers are dat SA banks lik Rand Merchant bank are lookin to buy an AMCON owned bank. Its goin to b a straight shoot out btw Mainstreet and Keystone.
Aftr Rand's success mor SA banks wil com. My advice, keystone long term
Re: Wema Bank Vs Unity Bank Vs Keystone Bank by Adesiji77: 11:04pm On May 20, 2013
AjanleKoko: Does your friend have any offer from any of them, or you just want to waste our time here?

@AJ, why are you sounding this harsh? Anyway, he has offer for Wema and anticipate offers from Keystone and Unity Banks soon. He said that he just wants to spend a few years more in banking to gather capital since job security is now an illusion. So he does not care about the general perception of these banks.

(1) (Reply)

Tax War: ICAN-CITN : CITN Claim Victory From Court Ruling / How To Build Large Contact List Rapidly And Get Paid Instantly / Ican Exemptions: New Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.