Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

What If We Could Rewind Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What If We Could Rewind Time? (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If We Could Rewind Time? by vanstanzy(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2013
Mosttimes memories of the past, cherished moments, sour moments and embarrassing moments revolve round in our heads. And we are like, "i wish that event happened more often smiley or i wish that event never came undecided undecided". Now the question is, what if we lived in a world where one could rewind time, would it or wouldn't it be great
Re: What If We Could Rewind Time? by gluv01(f): 4:37pm On May 18, 2013
Depends on what you want to rewind or bring back.
You wouldn't want to rewind the moment where your gf told you it's over. cry
Or that moment when you finished with a hoe and realized the next day you lost your money/wallet(with credit cards) undecided

But you would sure want to bring back that moment when you are announced as the best student with the highest grades in your department. smiley
Or that moment when your moma kissed you and did your washing for you... kiss

Talking in a guys' perspective
Re: What If We Could Rewind Time? by Tolexander: 10:15am On May 24, 2013
if i could turn
back the hands of time!

(1) (Reply)

25 Ultimate Tips For Better Life!!! / Can You Remember Your Nursery/primary School Anthem? / Check Out The Toilet At NTA 5 Victoria Island...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.