|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,592,678 members, 6,013,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 12:06 PM
|Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by GodsSon5(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2013|
North Cyprus draws attention with its universities as it does with tourism. This lovely island offers an opportunity to study, with the added bonus of the taste of holiday with its sun, sea and natural life. Growing larger each day with their modern campuses, the universities in North Cyprus play host to thousands of students who want to study in a peaceful and reliable country. More than 40 thousand students from different countries around the world are studying in North Cyprus, one of the most significant educational centers of the Mediterranean. The educational system in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (T.R.N.C.) is fast becoming one of the best in the whole of Europe. Admission is open for the 2013 and 2014 session.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN NORTH CYPRUS:
· Universities in North Cyprus are known for quality Education at International standards in English.
· North Cyprus Universities are Internationally recognized and accepted worldwide.
· Education in North Cyprus is in line with the American Credit System.
· International Students have the opportunity to enjoy qualified faculty members at international standards.
· There are hundreds of courses available. All in English Medium of study.
· Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses. The tuition fees are moderate and cheaper than most parts of Europe.
· Very High standard of Education with Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
· Accommodation is world class standard and available both on campus and around the city.
We have 2 schools available for North Cyprus;
1. Cyprus International University (C.I.U)
2. Girne American University (G.A.U)
1. Cyprus International University (www.ciu.edu.tr/english)
Cyprus International University was established in 1997 following a meticulous five year preparation programme. It was established as a result of rising interest in higher educational institutions, teaching in English, and after the increased need for universities which conduct education in foreign languages in Turkey, The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, and other countries in our region. CIU successfully obtained the necessary equality certifications for all of its faculties and departments, and was immediately included in the official catalogue of The Turkish Centre of Student Selection and Placement (ÖSYM) by The Turkish Higher Education Board (YÖK). Cyprus International University provides the same infrastructure, technological apparatus and physical opportunities, as the best universities in Turkey, Europe and the United States.
Courses in Cyprus International University
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Energy Systems Engineering
· Environmental Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· Information Systems Engineering
· Biosystems Engineering
· Plant Production and Technology
· Business Administration
· European Union Relations
· International Relations
· Social Work
· Graphic Design
· Industrial Products Design
· Interior Design
· English Language And Literature
· Advertising and Public Relations
· Visual Communication Design
· Arts Education and Crafts Teaching
· Classroom Teaching
· Computer and Instructional Technology Teaching Education
· English Language Teaching
· Guidance and Psychological Counselling
The tuition fee is 3,690 Euro/year
Accommodation is between 1,725 Euros and 2670 Euros per year.
Total fee ranges between 5415 Euros and 6360 Euros depending on the type of accommodation chosen.
N.B- Please note that there is a feeding package where students are given food 3 times daily. Visit the school website for more information.
CIU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS;
1. O-level result with five credits including Math and English.
2. Data page of international passport.
3. Completed application form.
4. Application fee.
1. Student receives a conditional acceptance letter in a maximum time of two weeks after documents have been received.
2. Students will be required to pay an initial school fee directly into the school account. An initial fee of 1,845Euros must be paid into the school account before the final acceptance letter is issued.
2. Girne American University (www.gau.edu.tr/en)
Girne American University was founded in 1985 as an independent, non-profit institution of higher education. From its establishment, the university has focused on providing access to an American-style higher education to the widest possible group of motivated learners. GAU recognizes that computer technology has made the home and the workplace the most convenient sites for education. This same technology provides the University with a newly established core value of access. GAU understands that change is persuasive, and the University by design is positioned to accept challenges and competition, associated with higher education in the 21st Century. By being open to continuous environmental changes, the University will achieve its goal of being the prominent University serving young leaders.
Courses in Girne American University:
Management Information Systems,
Baby and Child Care,
Hospitality (Hotel) Management,
Hotel and Tourism Management,
Travel and Tourism Management,
Beauty Therapy Science,
English Language and Literature,
International Relations and European Studies,
Airplane Management etc.
The tuition fee is 2,500 Euro/year
Accommodation is between 1,700 Euro- 2,100 Euro per year. (Students can decide to stay either in the school campus or outside the school). Total is 4,450 Euro (If student is staying in the 1,700 Euro hostel).
GAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Completed New Application Form (attached).
2. WAEC/NECO – Minimum of 5 credits including English Language & Mathematics (We can accept PASS in Mathematics for degree in Law only.)
3. O’level Scratch Cards details (for undergraduate only).
4. Medical Fitness Certificate.
5. Data page of International Passport.
6. Completed Dormitory Application Form (If student will like to stay in University Hostel).
7. University Transcript and Certificate/To Whom It May Concern (for Postgraduate Applicant only)
8. Age Limit: 25 years for undergraduate, and 30 years for postgraduate, 35 years for PhD.
1. Student receives a conditional acceptance letter in a maximum time of two weeks after documents have been received.
2. Students will be required to pay an initial school fee directly into the school account. An initial fee of 2, 500 Euros must be paid into the school account before the final acceptance letter is issued.
Please note that students will have to go to the Turkish Embassy to obtain a transit visa to North Cyprus.
Turkish Embassy Visa requirements;
1. 6 months validity on passport
2. Photocopy of passport (all pages)
3. Filled visa application form
4. One passport size photograph
5. Admission and acceptance letter by the university
6. Payment receipts of school fees
7. Confirmation letter from acknowledging receipt of payment
8. Proof of basic education qualification, etc, diploma, certificate and SSCE (WAEC/NECO) signed and approved by the ministry of education.
9. Guarantors letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student and the student will never apply to any person or institution (including, university) for financial support or scholarship certified notary public.
10. A copy of certificate incorporation of the sponsor. (Only if student is using a company bank statement of account).
11. A copy of certificate of income tax clearance of sponsor. (Only if student is using a company bank statement of account).
12. Bank statement (3months) with original approval reference letter from the bank branch manager.
For more information, Contact us at;
Sehembz Edu Consults (Travels & Tours) (RC: 1072519)
Suite 32 AUA Plaza Behind Tantalizers Wuse 2
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by iwuagwufestus: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2013|
please admin am lost in terms of information. Can you please reply me via my email email@example.com I got admission in gau cyprus. I want to know when the school is sending the list of their 2013 fall semester prospective candidates to the turkish embassy abuja for visa application. Thanks.
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by say9ng(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2014|
@Gods son thanks alot for this info .
I called you somedays ago once again thanks for all this info .
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by GodsSon5(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014|
Hello Iwuagwufestus, honestly am not sure when they'd be sending the list but i heard it'd be around first week of September
iwuagwufestus: please admin am lost in terms of information. Can you please reply me via my email firstname.lastname@example.org I got admission in gau cyprus. I want to know when the school is sending the list of their 2013 fall semester prospective candidates to the turkish embassy abuja for visa application. Thanks.
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by GodsSon5(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014|
You welcome bro
say9ng: @Gods son thanks alot for this info .
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by herbert7: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2015|
REASON WHY SHOULD STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
International Accredited Universities- Philippines is home of tope universities that has produced worlds caliber in different fields from medicine, science, business, politics foreign studies and have hundreds of foreign enrollees and studies every year.
English as Official Language- Philippines is considered as one of the top English speaking countries and top English speaking country in Asia. English is its second official language and that schools use English as theor teaching command.
Low cost of living- Foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money. In the Philippines, you can rent a dormitory or an apartment unit in just less than $50 or Php2,000 a month. Not to mention the less expense in food, clothing and leisure.
Western-based Pattern of education- Education pattern and curriculum in the Philippines is westernize and modern. Since Filipinos are widely recognized in the medical field, more foreign students in the Philippines and taking Medicine, Nursing and other medical courses.
Friendly Filipinos!- The Filipinos are natural born hospitable and friendly. That’s what Filipinos are loved for. You can meet a lot of new friends easily and they will tour you around without hearing complaints or aloofness. Filipinos treat you as part of the family, will invite you to come over their house to know you better. That way, you will not miss your country so much because you know you are loved in your new community.
Education Programs- To attract more foreign students, the government created different education programs and university programs that aims to provide better education for foreign workers. One of these programs is the ‘Philippine ESL (English as a Second Language) Tour Program,’ in which the study of English forms part of a structured tour package. Studying English becomes more exciting and fun through dynamic and creative ways of learning where participants get to interact, practice, and use English more often in real-life settings thru games, outdoor activities, excursions, and immersions. Aside from learning the English language, participants get to see the beautiful sceneries of the Philippine countryside and immerse with the local culture.
Protection, guaranteed!- Colleges and universities that has foreign students has more stricter protection for their foreign nationals students. 24 hour security and schools with CCTV cameras are installed around the campuses.
Leisure, Culture, and Fun!- Filipinos are known for always being happy and fun loving. The Filipinos has adapted western culture over the years due to the presence of different nationals in the country. International-owned companies are in the country like restaurants, boutiques, resorts and private companies.
Faster and Easy Visa Application- Unlike any other countries, the Philippines is much loose in terms of accepting foreign students since its aim is to provide better education and promote the education system of the country,visa is 100% sure,once you have a genuine admission letter from any designated univsty
tuition in philippines is among the lowest in the world,payable per semester,about 400usd approximately 60-70k in naira per semstr
kindly contact me if u will need my assistance,am presently a pastor in philippines,as wel taking up a master program here-
admission is on..God bless.
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by To3i: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2015|
Why write JAMB over and over again?
Why complete a 4 years course in 5 to 6 years due to strikes?
you don't have to be a millionaire to study in one of the best universities in Eastern Europe.
With just €2,800 a year (payable in convienient instalments throughout the semester/session) you can study in North Cyprus,
simple and straight forward
admission process all you need is your SSCE result, international passport and vaccination card(yellow card) and get your admission in 5 working days (GUARANTEED) No SAT/TOEFL/IGCSE required.
Visa is easy and 100% guaranteed once you have the admission!
North Cyprus a land of OPPORTUNITIES
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by alberbo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016|
For prospective students willing to study in North Cyprus, ADMISSION has commenced in different Universities in Cyprus for the 2016/2017 academic session. Secure your admissions and process your Visas at the Turkish high commission in Abuja.
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by maxpaine(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2016|
alberbo:how can I start the visa processing?
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by alberbo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016|
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by alberbo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016|
maxpaine:The process starts with firstly Securing an admission from a desired University in Cyprus. You can PM me for direction on Admission process,and also visa processing.
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by Slikbae: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016|
Can you assist with a tourist or visit visa there?
|Re: Study In North Cyprus Visa Requirements And General Info by alberbo(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018|
Any thing you need for the student visa application for North Cyprus at the embassy in Abuja, feel free to ask me or chat.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112