Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid (4649 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid by Bonaguy(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eST2f0rP2VE/UZetu2mTOxI/AAAAAAAAKLE/G7ulCacCMWs/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1Zl8yMDEzMDUxOF84Ny5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-705023[/img]

In an interview on the VOLT on Channel O TV, Wizkid revealed that he will love to marry the diamond singer Rihanna should the opportunity present itself.

Listing five of his wildest and craziest dream, Wizkid disclosed that he will love to marry Rihanna. "I just wanna wake up in the morning looking in her face. Gosh that will be lovely," he noted beaming with smiles.

Wizkid also disclosed that his wildest and craziest dreams include, robbing a bank with the help of his friends, robbing a shoe store and wearing a new pair every hour.

He said he will love to have a private party with Beyoncé, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in one room. All the three divas to himself.

He added that he will love to also chew his chicken bones in public.

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/05/i-want-to-marry-rihanna-wizkid.html
Re: I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid by eyenCalabar(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2013
He should also dream to be a member of the Illuminati soon.
Re: I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid by Zonacom(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2013
I would also love to have a party with Itsmodella, onila and ogugua alone in my room...
Re: I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid by gluv01(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2013
What about his present girlfriend
Re: I Want To Marry Rihanna - Wizkid by wizkris(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2013
gluv01: What about his present girlfriend
=good question.that girl was becoming too noticeable,she should just relocate to someone else because if wizkid can publicly express his fantasy about another lady,his next action might be worst.money can't buy love till the end

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Phyno Spotted In A Dallas Strip Club In Texas / PHOTOS: Trey Songz Longtime Girlfriend Shares Sexy Photos Online / Teddy Afro With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.