Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot (17650 Views)

Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo / Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) / Blessing Okagbare Shows Off Her Swag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by galadee(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2013
martyns303: And am here with a BE55. People only celebrate the success, this chick actually ran away twice, cos she couldn't cope, they had to go and catch her and bring her back.
See Jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by Kayode55(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2013
Datz gud 2 hear
Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by martyns303(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2013
galadee:
See Jealousy grin
Mumu where's the jealous? They were 2 girls, both kept running off, this one try finish based on pressure from Mr. President that the military should have a female pilot. I was there at her graduation in zaria. I tell u say I wan fly fighters?
Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by GooseBaba: 7:16pm On May 23, 2013
martyns303:
Mumu where's the jealous? They were 2 girls, both kept running off, this one try finish based on pressure from Mr. President that the military should have a female pilot. I was there at her graduation in zaria. I tell u say I wan fly fighters?

Guy if this thing wey you talk na true...wahala dey oo..! Here I am thinking she was aggressive and what not. Not knowing that she even quit numerous times.!
Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by Abiyamo: 8:38pm On May 23, 2013
Whether she quit or not is no longer relevant. That's past and it's gone (I am assuming it's true). It is history and that she is the first female military pilot is the real history she has made. Her achievement cannot be under-rated in any way.
GooseBaba:

Guy if this thing wey you talk na true...wahala dey oo..! Here I am thinking she was aggressive and what not. Not knowing that she even quit numerous times.!
Re: Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot by Horus(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXfSPWCGT4

The first female fighter pilot in the Nigerian Air Force

Flying Officer Blessing Liman is the first female fighter pilot in the Nigerian Air Force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.