Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Let Me Show You How You Can Be In 200 Level Next Year With IJMB - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Let Me Show You How You Can Be In 200 Level Next Year With IJMB (795 Views)

Why Redoing Jamb Every Year? Gain Admission To 200level With IJMB / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How You Can Be In 200 Level Next Year With IJMB by Adenugay(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2013
[url] http://www.ijmbway..com[/url] HI young man. my name is Michael Ekundayo. I live

here in Ilorin. I wok in an IJMB institution as secretary. So I might not know if you have

been looking for admission into university for a long time or just finished your O'Level. I

just want to get you informed about IJMB.

IJMB is a 10 months program that gives opportunity to students that passed it into

200'Level of the university of their choice except Unilag. The form for the 2013/2014 is

still available at Suigeneris Jocas Institute or you can get it in Lagos, if you live in Lagos.

The full lecture will start by May 27th. I may not have a lots to say here, but you can

visits www.ijmbway.blogsppot.com for more information. Or you call 08105087367, You

can still be in 200 Level next year even though you failed UTME. Hope is not lost only if

you make it to be

So meeting up with your colleagues at 200 Level is possible, through determination and

seriousness within. The new session for the IJMB starts in earnest, and it might be you

we have being waiting for. Don't pay to anyone either the form fee or the institution

fees, come down to our center and see things for yourself, because we are real But if

you know you are not ready to come down as to next week and you want to fight for the

remaining space, you can get the form at Lagos state only and our institution here in

Ilorin. For more information visits http://www.ijmbway..com.

The application form fee has just being increased from #5000 to #8000 on Friday17th

though at that price ours still the cheapest in comparing with other centers around. Our

tuition fee and hostel fee remain the cheapest at #90000. All our lecturers had one time

or the other passed through IJMB so you can be sure of quality lecturers and time. But

please don't come for IJMB if you know, you are not going to sacrifice your time on 2go,

facebook for your book. The ten months you are going to use at our institution we want

you to make it a worthwhile. Call me for any question on 08105087367. Or visti our blog

above for further enquiry and questions.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Process/payment Of Fees For Afe Babalola Uni,ado-ekiti 15/16 Session / Thread For Laspotech Aspirant / Nigeria's First Freelance Academic Writing Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.