Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures (1900 Views)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2013
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2luaTFjb29ray5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Maybe if Ini Edo had known that posting a picture of her in the kitchen cooking what looks like spaghetti would bring her insults, she would not have released the photograph online.

Probably by her calculations, she thought the picture would go viral just like that of Keri Hilson’s ‘fufu’ delicacy picture in the kitchen.

But rather than getting commendations, angry fans used the opportunity to vent their angers on the sultry actress.

“Mtchewwww! So disgusting! What kind of yama-yama food is dis? So this is what u eat everyday & u re proud to show it off. See how messy d environment is jst because of common spag,” an angry fan on NFC posted.

Another wrote, “Ini dearest brown sugar, that looks like dog food o, abi you cooked it for ‘ginny’ to come chop? Anyways, if that dog food is for ‘ginny’, you need to add ketchup!”

“Goshhh, see dirt everywhere! Just 4 ordinary spaghetti,” a fan also wrote. “heiii, ini dis one na otorogbagbue nne efi, my 9months old baby go reject dis one now,” wrote another fan.

Some others went on to vent their angers on the beautiful actress. Some of their comments are presented below;

“what type of food is this? u know how to dress well and look good but u don’t know how to cook good food and clean ur kitchen well while cooking,”

“I want to vomit oooooo. Ini pls as much as i am your fan, i have to tell you the truth. You just cook r*****h.”

“I can’t stop laffing too oooo. What is this biko? Oh no! Pls take dis s**t down, it looks so unappealing.”

“Ini, which kin portorportor food b dis kwa?, very irritating. So, na dis tin u dae cook n chop 4 house or na junk jus make u blow like dis? Like sae na me, I for no upload dis kin tin oh, u 4 upload d one wae u sabi na.”

“You really disappoint me. How can you show the world that you cook this food. The kitchen is very dirty. You only dress outside but inside is na**y. No joking, please go and learn how to cook in a way people will feel like eating.”
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by gluv01(f): 12:02am On May 19, 2013
All those ranting should post their own pic while cooking and stop the hating. Theirs' may not contain the amount of stocks Ini used. Abi is not in Naija again
Though it looks overcooked, it sure looks delicious. grin

Btw, Op where's your source?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by Nobody: 12:27am On May 19, 2013
^^
Post your Spag Pics na.. wink
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by Akshow: 6:42am On May 19, 2013
gluv01: All those ranting should post their own pic while cooking and stop the hating. Theirs' may not contain the amount of stocks Ini used. Abi is not in Naija again
Though it looks overcooked, it sure looks delicious. grin

Btw, Op where's your source?
u call this marsh flour in a messy kitchen delicious? U need ur head examined

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by dasparrow: 2:02pm On May 19, 2013
Our bad mouths as Nigerians is something else. We need to curtail it a bit. Having said that, that spaghetti looks like vomit. It just does not look good. If she cannot cook western dishes, she should stick to edikainkong.
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by gluv01(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
Akshow: u call this marsh flour in a messy kitchen delicious? U need ur head examined

ok..the ingredients and spices look delicious..not the food grin
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by ohaleoghene(f): 4:03pm On May 19, 2013
She got what she asked for . Truly that food looks messy .
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by lertee(f): 4:08pm On May 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by cmichaelss(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2013
lol nawao. Y she self go dey sample food. Like say she tink say every body na fan. Loz
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 19, 2013
Please you guyz should leave Ini alone biko, she did not cook the spaghetti well does not mean that she does not know how to cook anything
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2013
I don't have anything to add to the discussion.
Re: You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures by nisot23(f): 8:12pm On May 19, 2013
How many of all these people talking actually tasted the food.....abi isnt the taste of the spag in the eating

(1) (Reply)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Naked (SEE PHOTO) / Aneke Twins Celebrate Birthday With The Less Privileged - Photos / Pictured: Jayz's Extra Marital Affair Baby Boy Revealed Or Could This Be His Res

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.