Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! (1651 Views)

Buy And Use This Sit Up Bench 3 Times In A Week For 12 Weeks And Experience An I / Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days / Learn German In Weeks And Get Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 6:15am On May 19, 2013
My name is Stephen and I want to share with you my story of how I earned N69k in less than 3 weeks selling valuable stuff online in the month of May 2013.

I am doing this to prove to Nigerians that it is possible to earn a living online. Let’s stop complaining about the Government not giving us job or not creating enough employment to go round. The truth is that with the way our population is growing with each passing day, the Government cannot provide for all of us.

The way forward in my opinion is that we have to start something for ourselves. That is why I am using this medium to announce to those seeking to make money online to remain focused, committed and dedicated. Be patient, and in a little while, the money will come. That is what happened to me.

What I did and how you can do like wise

I acquire valuable and hot selling resell right products in the form of eBooks, video, audios, soft ware’s and their likes. These products usually come with their already made sales letters, graphics and other source files.
Acquiring those products cost me some amount of money, but because I know the huge returns they are capable of generating for me, I was never worried about the expense. Besides, I have always known that to really make a living online, you will have to own your personal products to sell.

The problem has always being how to create those products in good time and also make them valuable, but resell right products made it damn too easy for me to actualize my objective.
I just want to sell solution based products and keep my money.

By the way, what are resell right products?

Resell right products are those products that have already been packaged for you by an expert with the complete sales letters, graphics and other source files.
All you need to do in most cases is to repackage the products in either way you like and then resell them at your own price!

With this kind of right in place, I bought a lot of those resell right products from the white guys at very expensive rates.

Some of them I packaged together and resell in places like success digest extra (there is no day I don’t get a sale!). My simple strategy is that I put together these items like 10-20 of them (very valuable ones) and sell them with resell rights. Meaning that people buying from me can also resell them at any price they wish.

Secondly, some of the items, I rewrite by bringing like 5-10 private label right product together and then packaging it as one. Give it a new title and design a new eCover for it and then sell it as a brand new product all together.
Another method I use is that I rewrite the private label right articles and then submit them or add them to my blog thus increasing my Adsense earning.

Lastly, I presently run a membership site here in Nigeria, first of its kind and it’s very real. Where I sell powerful hot selling products with resell rights. What I do is that I acquire the right to resell these products and also transfer the right to Nigerians who would have spent their hard earned money buying those in hard currency overseas. We equally give them free hosting for their websites and also helps them with all the techie stuff.
Under this arrangement, I provide like 15-20 high profile hot selling info products to people every month and charge them some very little fee.

Some of these valuable and solution driven info products I sell on fiverr.com and the income has been very great!
This is how I have been able to earn N69,000 in less than 3 weeks, from 1st to 17th May, 2013.
Making money online does not have to be difficult, besides you do not need to reinvent the wheels. Everything you need is already there for you. At least someone somewhere has done it before.

I encourage everyone reading this article right now to take up the challenge and start doing something, the only way you can make a consistent income online is by selling something valuable and the most effective way to go about this is to start by selling resell right products.

The good news is that with less than 2-3 hours per day you can achieve this, no experience or special skill is required. Provided you have a computer with internet connection and the zeal to succeed, you will definitely get there. Set your goals, map out your strategies and go all out there to achieve your dream. Whatever your mind can conceive, you can achieve! Its a business that anybody from any where can start. I dare you to start on your own today.

No matter what you have been through in the past, irrespective of your past experiences, I dare you to follow my simple principle and enhance your financial independence. Remember, you can only make money online when you have your own products. Resell right products is the answer!

This article is meant to spur you to start something today! Take that giant step now! Rome they say wasn't built in a day, with patience and perseverance, you will get there. Never ever give up.

For those who are still skeptical about making money online or still considering starting one, my simple advise to you is that earning a living online is real and it is possible!

If you have any questions or doubts on this please post them here, I am willing to help.

2 Likes

Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by bemagnify: 8:28am On May 19, 2013
So throw d 1st stone?
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 5:02am On May 20, 2013
What do you mean by throw the first stone?

It might interest you to know that I intend to prove to Nigerians that making money online is possible, you do not need to wait for the Government to do everything for you. There are lots of legitimate stuff you can do online and still earn a decent living. It might take some time, but with patience and perseverance, you will certainly get there!

Please let me know if you still have fears or doubts.

Regards.
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 12:41am On May 21, 2013
Am still expecting someone to criticize me, why hasn't that happen?
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by bemagnify: 6:58am On May 21, 2013
So wot ar dos oline biz ?
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by lemm: 7:38am On May 21, 2013
can u pls give me a link to some in demand products? victula2002@yahoo.com....tanks a billion.
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 9:29am On May 21, 2013
I don't understand what link you mean (Lemm). What do you really want to promote? Please be specific in your request. I am willing to assist you.
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 9:49am On May 21, 2013
Check you mail box Lemm, I have just sent you a link to some hot selling products.
Regards.
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by hariade001: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
I am also interested..pls mail me..wilforceconstruction@gmail.com
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by walter2009: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
pls i want to know how you did it.my email is paulmat2005@gmail.com,thanks.
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by dybaba(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
bro plz am interested too..gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by Bestlyf: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Which site can one obtain the resell right? And What kind of book sells more?
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please send info to omoteemac@gmail.com
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by adom1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
tell us your membership site in nigeria
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by jonxint: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
please i'm interested in this online business, how should someone start and go about this
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by ipex(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please I'm interested too,here is my email tonudele@gmail.com Thanks a million
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by lifesecrets(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2013
pls m intErestd..... Send info to tijesunimipeters@gmail.com
Re: How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! by biz1234: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Those of you who have left your email addresses, please check your mail box, I have just contacted you, the mail will be from smartbrainzresource@gmail.com. If you do not see it in your mail box, please check your spam folder.

I am glad to announce we are building new blogs/websites for freshers who desire to start their online business. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact us.

(1) (Reply)

"doing Business With Nnpc" A Complete Oil And Gas Business In-a-box / Registration Is On For Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 / We sell eggs and live chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.