Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? (1351 Views)

Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor / Christians: Where Is Heaven Located? / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by okeyxyz(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:

You just invent stuff dude. That is why we avoid you. We are not even sure you are a Christian shocked.

Mehn!! the guy is very resourceful oo. When he's blasting, everybody takes cover. grin

Yet he's my favorite Christian on nairaland. Very hardcore and undiluted. Unlike most christians today who are merely apologists, trying to appeal to the secular, unspiritual world. Atleast @obadiah shows that god is hardcore and unrepentant, like a god should be. Now If only he can get the doctrine right...
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by okeyxyz(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: CANNON FODDER FOR ATHEISTS ? LMAO. I AM GROUNDED IN THIS. SOLID AS A ROCK. I HAVE BATTLED ALMOST ALL THE ATHEISTS ON THIS FORUM IN MY FRESHMAN YEAR ON NAIRALAND AND NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY WERE ALL SLICED DICED AND DECAPITATED WITH THAT TWO EDGED SWORD. IN FACT ALL YOUR ATHEISTS MAKE IT A POINT TO AVOID ME CUZ THEY KNOW I AM SURGICAL WITH THIS SWORD. I SUFFER NOT AN ATHEIST TO LIVE. IN FACT IT IS MY DUTY TO PUT ATHEISTS TO SLEEP SO AS TO PRESERVE OXYGEN FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE, THE SAINTS THAT IS. ASK YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC CABIN BISCUIT EATING LEADER LOGICBOY HOW I PUT HIM TO SLEEP WITH ONE OF THOSE SPIRITUAL HEIMLICH MANEURVER grin grin

These atheists avoid you like leprosy grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]+1000[/size] likes.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by AtheistD(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
okeyxyz:

Mehn!! the guy is very resourceful oo. When he's blasting, everybody takes cover. grin

Yet he's my favorite Christian on nairaland. Very hardcore and undiluted. Unlike most christians today who are merely apologists, trying to appeal to the secular, unspiritual world. Atleast @obadiah shows that god is hardcore and unrepentant, like a god should be. Now If only he can get the doctrine right...

You need to actually listen to some of his statements. He is advocating for some very odd things. I would be shocked if any christian reckoned with him.

Also, it is important for religions to be secular. It is the non secular religions that are the most problematic today
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by donem: 7:43am On May 22, 2013
@ Obadiah777 A.k.a D' prophet i hail thee wishing you a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

These atheists avoid you like leprosy grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]+1000[/size] likes.
YEAH THEY DONT WANT TO GET BEATDOWN. I DELIVER SPIRITUAL BEATDOWNS TO ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS SPIRITUAL ARSENAL I AM PACKING. I GOT SPIRITUAL NUKES THAT CAN BLOWUP THE WHOLE ATHEISTS ON NAIRALAND. THEY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS. NO SIR cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 22, 2013
Atheist:-D:

You need to actually listen to some of his statements. He is advocating for some very odd things. I would be shocked if any christian reckoned with him.

Also, it is important for religions to be secular. It is the non secular religions that are the most problematic today
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. THE BOLDED IS THE SIGN OF THE REAL DEAL LIKE EVANDER HOLYFIELD. THATS THE STAMP ON THE REAL DEAL.

MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this?
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

Bros, I know doctrine(actually i'm a master of doctrine cool ) but @obadiah is a cowboy, shooting left, right and center, misses mostly and about 2-percent hits. grin

No wonder his titles are exclusive; WMD of doctrine; doctrine terrorist; one man doctrine arsenal; etc grin grin

But you gotta love him though. Never a dull moment with him.
YOU DO ERR.
MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? grin
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2013
donem: @ Obadiah777 A.k.a D' prophet i hail thee wishing you a great day ahead.
HEY CHIEF DONEM, RECIPROCAL HAILINGS TO YOU TOO BROS. STAY BLESSED. wink wink
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

YEAH THATS WHAT YOU POSED TO DO WHEN I AM BLASTING. I SUFFER NOT REPROBATES TO LIVE. YALL BETTER TAKE COVER WHEN I UNLEASH THESE SPIRITUAL ARSENAL grin grin OH AND ERMMM YES GOD IS HARDCORE >>> EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war <<< THE HEAD OF THE CALVARY. I AM BUT A MERE LOWLY INFANTRY MAN. cheesy
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by donem: 2:12pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THATS WHAT YOU POSED TO DO WHEN I AM BLASTING. I SUFFER NOT REPROBATES TO LIVE. YALL BETTER TAKE COVER WHEN I UNLEASH THESE SPIRITUAL ARSENAL grin grin OH AND ERMMM YES GOD IS HARDCORE >>> EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war <<< THE HEAD OF THE CALVARY. I AM BUT A MERE LOWLY INFANTRY MAN. cheesy
Your scriptural dexteriousness never ceases to amaze me, a big thumbs up to you keep it flowing. RESPECT to your ministry

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
donem:
Your scriptural dexteriousness never ceases to amaze me, a big thumbs up to you keep it flowing. RESPECT to your ministry
ALL WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING BELONGS TO THE LORD, BROTHER DONEM. I AM JUST A VESSEL ALLOWING MYSELF TO BE USED. wink wink AND THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by donem: 2:32pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: ALL WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING BELONGS TO THE LORD, BROTHER DONEM. I AM JUST A VESSEL ALLOWING MYSELF TO BE USED. wink wink AND THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS
You are always welcomed bro, your religious indoctrinations have gotten my fantasy, will always lookout for your posts on threads pertaining to scripture.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2013
donem:
You are always welcomed bro, your religious indoctrinations have gotten my fantasy, will always lookout for your posts on threads pertaining to scripture.
I AM ALWAYS HERE BROTHER. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO LOOKOUT. YOU WILL ALWAYS STUMBLE ON MY POSTS. I AM A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN THIS SECTION grin ALTHOUGH I FLIRT WITH THE FRONTPAGE EVERY NOW AND THEN.
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by LebenNG: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
MostHigh:

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Say on brother Obadiah

Ain Soph Aur.
no the rich can make heaven... Abraham was rich in cattle, oxen an slaves was he not a man after God's heart? Solomon was the wisest and richest and God loved him till he married so many women and worshipped other gods, even poor men these days still marry more than one wives because of religion or just men's bloated egos. David son of Jesse was also a king! was he not the man after God's own heart?. Jesus himself said he has many mansions in his father's house that if its not so he would not say?, please oo is Jesus a Son of a poor God... pls tell me?, can a poor man boast of mansions in his father's house?, Jesus is king of kings.... spiritually and physically does it denote poverty? no. Am not saying heaven is exclusive for the rich. Many poor people these days are also engaged in sin, those thieves and robbers on the society if they have enough would they steal? the commercial sex workers tale is "na money cause am na why i dey do am"...Even God said no food for the lazy man...he means you should work and have enough to feed yourself and family and even give to the poor to me is "rich". Problem is, the average poor man is so committed to God's work because of what he wants, when he finally gets it, he comes up with so many excuses. Only few poor men that later become rich remember God. The difference between a greedy poor man and being rich is just time and attitude. So many poor people console themselves with that portion of the bible. My dear if you are poor and dwelling in sin infact you suffer two ways, on earth and in judgement.
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by MostHigh: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Richness has to do with your quality of life and not material wealth.

The Idol of the heathen is silver and gold ....the works of a man's hands.

LebenNG:

no the rich can make heaven... Abraham was rich in cattle, oxen an slaves was he not a man after God's heart? Solomon was the wisest and richest and God loved him till he married so many women and worshipped other gods, even poor men these days still marry more than one wives because of religion or just men's bloated egos. David son of Jesse was also a king! was he not the man after God's own heart?. Jesus himself said he has many mansions in his father's house that if its not so he would not say?, please oo is Jesus a Son of a poor God... pls tell me?, can a poor man boast of mansions in his father's house?, Jesus is king of kings.... spiritually and physically does it denote poverty? no. Am not saying heaven is exclusive for the rich. Many poor people these days are also engaged in sin, those thieves and robbers on the society if they have enough would they steal? the commercial sex workers tale is "na money cause am na why i dey do am"...Even God said no food for the lazy man...he means you should work and have enough to feed yourself and family and even give to the poor to me is "rich". Problem is, the average poor man is so committed to God's work because of what he wants, when he finally gets it, he comes up with so many excuses. Only few poor men that later become rich remember God. The difference between a greedy poor man and being rich is just time and attitude. So many poor people console themselves with that portion of the bible. My dear if you are poor and dwelling in sin infact you suffer two ways, on earth and in judgement.
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
LebenNG:

All of the Old Covenant examples you listed were not promised Heaven but forever here on earth in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

As Jesus Christ made it clear, only those who give up all that riches to become worthy of Jesus Christ, will enter in to to Kingdom of God- Luke 13 vs 43 - 46. That was the major lesson of Jesus Christ's encounter with the rich man who turned back because it was hard to part with his riches. - Mattthew 19 vs 16 - 26 undecided

However, those who give it all up in order to become His disciples will reap many times more here on earth and after - Matthew 19 vs 27 - 30 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Meant For Only The Poor? by kimco(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
YEAH THEY DONT WANT TO GET BEATDOWN. I DELIVER SPIRITUAL BEATDOWNS TO ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS SPIRITUAL ARSENAL I AM PACKING. I GOT SPIRITUAL NUKES THAT CAN BLOWUP THE WHOLE ATHEISTS ON NAIRALAND. THEY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS. NO SIR cheesy cheesy

You should rap...you have quite the comedic rhythm. You flow well...and I won't lie you come down hard on hypocrite religious apologists. But even you are not right....you point out their flaws but in the process also reveal yours too.

Still you fascinate me. Continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? / The Christianity Of False Hope / 11 Types Of People See In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.