Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up (3032 Views)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 8:17am On May 19, 2013
Single ladies and guys looking for dating,relationship or friends should drop their phone no or bb pin and specify where they reside. Mine is 25BC6FB0
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by wbankz(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2013
I need a xtain lady
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Must you date your tribal guy or do you mean any guy that's staying in kogi state?

Why would a lady want to hook up with another single lady by the way? Or you a Lezbo
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
I am a Kogi guy, jst passing by. Proudly Okun!
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm so free....
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by tankoemmanuel(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2013
265B785A
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by honsule(m): 2:38am On Aug 21, 2013
I like this thread. I am a Kogite from Igalamela vcinity.But base in Abuja.
I will soon drop my Contact
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by honsule(m): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2013
udifrancis: Must you date your tribal guy or do you mean any guy that's staying in kogi state?

Why would a lady want to hook up with another single lady by the way? Or you a Lezbo

Guy,relax.why the beef?It is not by force for you to make comments. grin grin You have to meticulously read her post again to see whether she made mention of lady hooking up with anothy lady.she said: "Single ladies and guys..." Abeg don't misquote her ok
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nerobella(f): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
helo,just passing by...I love you all my fellow kogites
Re: Kogi Single Ladies And Guys Let Hook Up by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nerobella:
helo,just passing by...I love you all my fellow kogites
Pass and come back

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Facebook Name, You Might Be Lucky To Meet Your Soul Mate / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Single Dad Seeks Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.