Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,818 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? (603 Views)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? / The Nigerian Judicial System And Human Rights : Your Summary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2013
Few months after the gruesome killing of four innocent undergraduates in Uniport,justice is yet to prevail.What is really going on?why the delay in charging and sentencing culprits?The death of those innocent youth is still fresh in the minds of a lot of Nigerians,especially those who unfortunately did watch the video.I remembered the night I showed the video to my parents,my dad cried like a baby.My mom who was very ill nearly fell from a sick bed.Am seriously pained as to the way this boys died and I feel for their families who is waiting for justice to be done
Until justice is done,I don't think so many Nigerians will forget how desperately wicked the heart of men can be!

WE NEED JUSTICE FOR ALUU 4!!!
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by confusion247(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2013
The culprits will get amnesty like boko haram members, remember they killed only four people while boko haram killed over 3,000 people.
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by lonelydora: 12:34pm On May 19, 2013
People police have freed since.
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by obyrich(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
My dear lynpetra, Nigeria as it is today is a jungle. Everybody is struggling to survive, the president and law enforcement agents inclusive. Laws are there for the records and could be manipulated to protect the strong and mighty. No justice in the land. Many people may even attack you for reminding them what they have forgotten. Pray neither you nor anyone close to you falls victim to the pervasive wickedness and injustice in Nigeria. It's a pity.
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by Gbawe: 1:02pm On May 19, 2013
lynpetra: Few months after the gruesome killing of four innocent undergraduates in Uniport,justice is yet to prevail.What is really going on?why the delay in charging and sentencing culprits?The death of those innocent youth is still fresh in the minds of a lot of Nigerians,especially those who unfortunately did watch the video.I remembered the night I showed the video to my parents,my dad cried like a baby.My mom who was very ill nearly fell from a sick bed.Am seriously pained as to the way this boys died and I feel for their families who is waiting for justice to be done
Until justice is done,I don't think so many Nigerians will forget how desperately wicked the heart of men can be!

WE NEED JUSTICE FOR ALUU 4!!!

Truly traumatising. I would expect everyone involved to make it an emergency to bring culprits to book and send a powerful message out that you cannot kill with impunity. Alas, Nigeria continues to disgrace itself as a nation happy to parade grossly failed institutions.
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 19, 2013
Yea it is sickening...The judicial arm of govt in dis country is a joke! angry angry .if justice doesn't prevail,then it means am a citizen of a country where jungle justice is accepted by the judiciary
Re: Allu 4:what The Hell Is Our Judicial System Still Doing??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 19, 2013
lonelydora: People police have freed since.

I don't want to believe that angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Grounds Kenyan Aircraft In Lagos / Appeal Court Dismisses Akeredolu’s Appeal / Cashless Policy Suspended In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.