Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram (3079 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by OsezyBlessing(f): 11:55am On May 19, 2013
Today is the actress birthday and in the spirit of celebration she shared this photo on her Instagram page with the caption "‘Everything a woman should be and more…happy birthday to me‘, Happy birthday to her!

http://www.osezy..com/2013/05/damilola-adegbite-shared-her-semi-nude.html

Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by Afam4eva(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2013
Is this the Damilola Adegbite i know? Her face looks creamy, soft and tender here. This is very Un-Nigerian.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by fruityjojo(f): 12:02pm On May 19, 2013
She looks really soft. Fresh nd soft.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva: . This is very Un-Nigerian.
bite her head off for it tongue
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: bite her head off for it tongue
Pls be careful ooo.don't give this guy ideas.
He won't mind biting all the biteable places.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by Zonacom(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2013
fruityjojo: She looks really soft. Fresh nd soft.
Hmmm. Lez alert
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by fruityjojo(f): 3:02pm On May 19, 2013
Zona.com:

Hmmm. Lez alert
ok then! Wat next after d alert?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by anonymous6(f): 3:06pm On May 19, 2013
wow, Damilola is trying to make a name for herself, I think she is a beautiful & good actress however I wouldn't say this semi-unclad move was a good choice, but I can't wait to see her new movie though.
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/05/actress-damilola-adegbite-poses-half.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FkSCld+%28Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by gluv01(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2013
Good looking
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by Swaggot00(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2013
make i just get dat blanket off ...
Re: Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2013
It's a birthday for my joystick too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tears As BBA Winner Dillish Reunite With Kenyan Dad (photos) / Omarion Shows Off Heartwarming Cute Pictures Of Himself And His Newborn Baby / OMG..!!! Nicki Minaj Shows It All With Her Sluty Stage Costume (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.