Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Islam In Britain. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam In Britain. (757 Views)

Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South / Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia / Islam In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam In Britain. by PastorAIO: 12:05pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Islam In Britain. by PastorAIO: 12:55pm On May 22, 2013
Pastor AIO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaXvyZY2kY

28 views and not one comment.
Re: Islam In Britain. by mantraa: 3:15pm On May 22, 2013
Police go to hell.
British government go to hell.
Non believers go to hell
woman in normal clothes considered "naked".
Behead apostates.
Subjugate kuffars.

And this is the religion of peace?
I wonder what those in the Muslim section have to say about this.
This the reason why the edl formed in Luton . To try to counter the growth of extremist Islam in the uk
Yet any criticism of the islamification of Britain is considered islamaphobic and racist.

I'm an infidel. Please don't kill me!
Re: Islam In Britain. by mazaje(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2013
mantraa: Police go to hell.
British government go to hell.
Non believers go to hell
woman in normal clothes considered "naked".
Behead apostates.
Subjugate kuffars.

And this is the religion of peace?
I wonder what those in the Muslim section have to say about this.
This the reason why the edl formed in Luton . To try to counter the growth of extremist Islam in the uk
Yet any criticism of the islamification of Britain is considered islamaphobic and racist.

I'm an infidel. Please don't kill me!

I wonder of the same can be done in aplace like dubia or qatar. . . .Radical islam is a malignant cancer in the west that will cause a lot of trouble if not removed quickly. . .

1 Like

Re: Islam In Britain. by PastorAIO: 10:12pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

I wonder of the same can be done in aplace like dubia or qatar. . . .Radical islam is a malignant cancer in the west that will cause a lot of trouble if not removed quickly. . .

How Timely!! Did you see the news this afternoon about 2 muslim guys hacking down a soldier with axes. In the name of Allah.
Re: Islam In Britain. by mazaje(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2013
Pastor AIO:

How Timely!! Did you see the news this afternoon about 2 muslim guys hacking down a soldier with axes. In the name of Allah.

Hmmmmm. . . .I saw it. . .Its all over the news. . .
Re: Islam In Britain. by AtheistD(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2013
yes. I saw it too. Radical Islam has to be tackled. Both moderate muslims and all other religions and ethnic groups need to work together on this.

First step: tackle the race hate preachers. This will reduce the radicalisation drastically. Some muslims claim foreign policy is a decider on these type of attacks but we have problems in nearly every country with muslims. Nigeria never went to Iraq and Afghanistan and only jsut went to Mali... so where do we fit into this global foreing policy against muslims??

The truth is Islam went through 300 to 400 years of decline (due to the slowly declining Ottoman empire) and now it is going through a period of instability and revolutions. The radical and extremist groups seem to be gaining the upper hand against the more moderate elements. This should be checkmated at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Islam In Britain. by PastorAIO: 9:15pm On May 23, 2013
truthman2012:

Beg your pardon. ......''I don't think Allah is Satan''. Are you saying Muhammad's Allah is the Christians' God?

Satan has no milieu. He goes to and fro the earth (Job 1:7). He is the one in-charge of African deities and any deities anywhere.

The Yoruba name for Satan is Esu. Or do you know of any other name?

I give up!
Re: Islam In Britain. by truthman2012(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
Pastor AIO:

I give up!

No winner, No vanquished. God bless you real good.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Mosihu Dajal? / Is Today Declared A Public Holiday In Your State ? / THE HEREAFTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.