Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

God Cares 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cares 2 (492 Views)

God Cares 1 / God Cares / God Cares For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cares 2 by charisville: 1:44pm On May 19, 2013
Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, it's not enough to know that God cares, but do you take advantage of that care? Do you also believe that He is willing and able to handle all situations and do the impossible? Then why do you still hold onto those worries, anxiety, and cares? You ought to give them all to God. The bible says "GIVE"; when you give something out, the burden of handling that 'thing' no longer lies on you.

Saints, every anxiety, care and worry given to God should be left with Him: He is skilled at handling them. Usually, it's very hard to give up our cares because of pride. But thank God, for He gives grace to those who would trust Him. There is grace available for you brothers and sisters; grace to just rely on God's strength.

You need to believe He cares and is able to handle all the situations. With a heart full of grace, sing songs of thanksgiving to Him for changing the story in your business, career, academies, job and ministry. Right now, picture yourself giving all your cares, worries and anxieties to our Father.
Say this, "My caring Daddy God, I give all that has been troubling me to You"

Prayer: My caring Daddy God, thank You for taking care of all my worries, troubles and cares, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of Skill / Happy Holy Trinity Sunday / Share Your Sunday Experience In Today's Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.