Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Facts That Refuted Evolution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts That Refuted Evolution. (1313 Views)

Check This Out: Evolution Refuted! / The Theory Of Evolution Refuted? The No-witness Argument / The Charge Of 101 Contradictions In The Bible Refuted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Emusan(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2013
In hoping for an accurate answers about the universe, many people have been pondering and asking what could be the actual answer for the origin of our universe. Think of it; we both have the same facts i.e fossilized materials, moon, earth, galaxies e.t.c but different presuppositions and once one's historical belief cut off means other might have correct.

Let's quickly look at the facts that refuted the universe or man's life happend by chance.
Nature happened by chance according to evolutionist; but most works of nature never operate by chance. Anything call chance means no PURPOSE.

1. Youself- One thing that is very common among humans is that human being never operated without PLANNING according to his/her own PURPOSE (though the plan might not achieved sometimes; but we plan everyday according to our PURPOSE)

2. Scientist- Since history of science with the greatest works of science today. It has never been recorded in history that scientist acheived a work by chance. They critically examine and apply intelligent.

3. Population- You may ask, what concern population with evolution? But various evolutionists claim human evolve from ape-like over (2billions highest) -(100,000 least) years ago. The population of the world, based upon the Berlin census reports of 1922, was found to be 1,804,187,000. The human race must double itself 30.75 times to make this number(simply use 2 in power of x times). After all allowances are made for natural deaths, wars, catastrophes, and losses of all kinds, By the same method of calculation as above, the Jews, who, according to the Jewish yearbook for 1922, number 15,393, 815, must have doubled their numbers 23.8758 times, or once every 161.251 years. The whole human race, therefore, on an average has doubled its numbers every 168.3 years; and the Jews, every 161.251 years. If the human race is 2,000,000years old, the period of doubling would be 65,040 years, or 402 times that of the Jews, which, of course, is unthinkable. With this the population of the world suppose to record ~over Decillion but currently world population is ~over 7billion.

4. Species- They tell us that 3,000,000 species of plants and animals developed from one primordial germ, in 60,000,000 years. How many new species should have arisen in the last 6,000 years? And since the number of species must have increased in a geometrical ratio, 2097 species must have arisen or matured within the last 6000 years--an average of one new species of animals every 3 years. How many species actually have arisen within the last 6000 years? 2000? 200? or 2? It is not proven that a single new species has arisen in that time. Not one can be named. If approximately 2000 new species have not arisen in the last 6000 years, the evolution of species can not possibly be true. Even Darwin says: "In spite of all the efforts of trained observers, not one change of species into another is on record." Sir William Dawson, the great Canadian geologist, says: " No case is certainly known in human experience where any species of animal or plant has been so changed as to assume all the characteristics of a new species."

5. Religions- The unity of ancient religions proves the creation of man who received a divine revelation. According to evolution, all religions were evolved or invented by humanoids. In that case, we would expect them to be widely divergent; and we would be surprised, if they agreed on great and important points, and especially on points which could not be clearly arrived at by reason. For instance, what in reason teaches us that an animal sacrifice is a proper way to worship God? How could unassisted reason ever arrive at the conclusion that God is properly worshipped by sacrificing a sheep or an ox? A very high authority says,"Sacrifices were common to all nations of antiquity, and therefore, traced by some to a personal revelation. It was revealed. No race of monkey-men could ever have invented the idea.

6. Intelligent Design movement- Phillip Johnson is known as the father of intelligent design. The idea in its current form appeared in the 1980s, and Johnson adopted and developed it after Darwinian evolution came up short, in his view, in explaining how all organisms, including humans, came into being and concluded that organisms can't come into existence true natural processes.

7. Information- Human's DNA carries a complex information which surpassed any informations ever generated by humans and it complies with UDI, and information isn't a properties of matters.

8. Rotation- Our planets rotate on their axis and revolve the sun. For example when Earth rotate, it rotates on just two axis W-E causes day/night whereas it has four axes N:E:W:S (where NEWS was dderived) but earth never change its axis of rotations.

There're still facts recently that disprove evolution i.e age of the Earth, rocks e.t.c
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by plaetton: 3:03pm On May 19, 2013
Ouch! Ouch!

My skin is pinching!

I feel soooooo embarrassed,just by reading this.
How can can I feel soooo embarrassed by something I did not even write?.

I guess I have a strong sense of empathy. My weakness.

Being ignorant is not a crime. We are all ignorant of one thing or another .

But complex ignorance?
That's another thing altogeher.
Complex ignorance is when someone that has a half-baked, quarter baked, or wholly ignorant of a subject, boldly goes in public to argue for or against the subject in question.

Before an adult comes out in public to attempt to repudiate something, say the theory of evolution, isn't it just common sense to at least study the subject in depth, and then come out with a coherent, logical and academically structured and scientifically leaning argument for or against the subject?

I know that not everyone in our poor country is opportuned to have a university education, and I, by no means, ever look down on those who do not.
But if one does not have a basic academic grounding, some subjects will always be above one's head.
If one does not have a good academic grounding in science, then complex scientific ideas would always be above one's head.

The op has demonstrated in his post, that he lacks firm grounding in basic high school science, basic anthropology, basic junior secondary school history, basic knowledge of astronomy and physics.
And yet he is here on public forum to debate on subjects that he demostrably, by reading his post, lacks even basic knowledge.
Who is he going to debate with?

2 Likes

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Emusan(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2013
plaetton: Ouch! Ouch!

My skin is pinching!

But complex ignorance?
Complex ignorance is when someone that has a half-baked, quarter baked, or wholly ignorant of a subject, boldly goes in public to argue for or against the subject in question.

Before an adult comes out in public to attempt to repudiate something, say the theory of evolution, isn't it just common sense to at least study the subject in depth, and then come out with a coherent, logical and academically structured and scientifically leaning argument for or against the subject?

I know that not everyone in our poor country is opportuned to have a university education, and I, by no means, ever look down on those who do not.
But if one does not have a basic academic grounding, some subjects will always be above one's head.
If one does not have a good academic grounding in science, then complex scientific ideas would always be above one's head.

The op has demonstrated in his post, that he lacks firm grounding in basic high school science, basic anthropology, basic junior secondary school history, basic knowledge of astronomy and physics.
And yet he is here on public forum to debate on subjects that he demostrably, by reading his post, lacks even basic knowledge.

You're there ranting like what you evolve from and your post full of baseless words. Who ask you in debate? You that have never gave any reasonable point on this forum before.

If there are fallicies on the post, why can't you point it out and give the best answer.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2013
plaetton: Ouch! Ouch!

My skin is pinching!

But complex ignorance?

The usual athiest approach tongue tongue tongue we already know that trick above...blowing heat for nothing

30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist By Buda
2. Remember that you are looking for faults in other religions (Christians) not trying to defend yours so do not try to prove atheism! Remember, it's much easier to destroy than build up.

3. When referring to atheists always use power-filled terms like 'intelligent, educated, thinkers, strong minded and independent.'

4. Ensure you call Christians childish degrading names like, pathetic air-heads, pointless God-bother-er's, deluded bible kissers and insult them with statements which include the terms like ignorant, clueless, uneducated. The goal here is to provoke and frustrate the Christian to the point they become angry, then, you can then claim they are a hypocrite for not being 'loving like Jesus.'

1 Like

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2013
@Emusan
Nature happened by chance according to evolutionist; but most works of nature never operate by chance. Anything call chance means no PURPOSE.

1. Youself- One thing that is very common among humans is that human being never operated without PLANNING according to his/her own PURPOSE (though the plan might not achieved sometimes; but we plan everyday according to our PURPOSE)

Hmm this is very plausible reason...chance = NO PURPOSE but around me i see purpose thus not just by CHANCE!
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Emusan(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2013
hisblud:

Hmm this is very plausible reason...chance = NO PURPOSE but around me i see purpose thus not just by CHANCE!

Likewise me! Lol
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2013
Emusan: 3. Population- You may ask, what concern population with evolution? But various evolutionists claim human evolve from ape-like over (2billions highest) -(100,000 least) years ago. The population of the world, based upon the Berlin census reports of 1922, was found to be 1,804,187,000. The human race must double itself 30.75 times to make this number(simply use 2 in power of x times). After all allowances are made for natural deaths, wars, catastrophes, and losses of all kinds, By the same method of calculation as above, the Jews, who, according to the Jewish yearbook for 1922, number 15,393, 815, must have doubled their numbers 23.8758 times, or once every 161.251 years. The whole human race, therefore, on an average has doubled its numbers every 168.3 years; and the Jews, every 161.251 years. If the human race is 2,000,000years old, the period of doubling would be 65,040 years, or 402 times that of the Jews, which, of course, is unthinkable. With this the population of the world suppose to record ~over Decillion but currently world population is ~over 7billion.

Lol.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Areaboy2(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol.

grin grin
I tried to reply as well after laughing so hard.. I don't even know where to start. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about but still has the balls to claim right; Ok watch this...

Errmmm.. OP, Can you please explain in very simple terms what you mean in points number 1, 7, and 8 and how they confirm evolution is false? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 19, 2013
Too much foolishness in this thread......

OP you deserve an award but FXking is the the chamoion of foolishness.....

1 Like

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2013
Hallo Emusan,

Nice piece but c'mon man!

Yes, it is true that some things about evolution as posited in some quarters are pure Hogwash but we can't undermine the fact that the theory has it's merits too.

Take a look at the theory again and carefully sieve out the facts, then you might just appreciate what the theory has brought.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi: Hallo Emusan,

Yes, it is true that some things about evolution as posited in some quarters are pure Hogwash but we can't undermine the fact that the theory has it's merits too.

Take a look at the theory again and carefully sieve out the facts, then you might just appreciate what the theory has brought.

lol....even Striky has confessed to father Darwin that evolution is full of facts.

Rise up and go and sin no more, son. Say 3 Hail Darwins and 5 our Ape-fathers and also a full decade of the hitchens rosary.....
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by UyiIredia(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2013
At least,Emusan doesn't believe in evolution. Alright with me since that theory is fallacious. A correction would be that evolutionists say that chance and DIRECTED natural selection drives diversity of life. But does it ? Natural selection is popularly defined as the survival of better adapted organisms. A certain definition was that it was the effect of environmental factors on organisms. Either way natural selection can't be said to be directed since it does not generate the required structures which enable adaptation and hence, survival.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....even Striky has confessed to father Darwin that evolution is full of facts.

Rise up and go and sin no more, son. Say 3 Hail Darwins and 5 our Ape-fathers and also a full decade of the hitchens rosary.....

Don't misquote me! tongue

The Ape thingy is not one of those facts! That bit is purely theoretical...
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: At least,Emusan doesn't believe in evolution. Alright with me since that theory is fallacious. A correction would be that evolutionists say that chance and DIRECTED natural selection drives diversity of life. But does it ? Natural selection is popularly defined as the survival of better adapted organisms. A certain definition was that it was the effect of environmental factors on organisms. Either way natural selection can't be said to be directed since it does not generate the required structures which enable adaptation and hence, survival.

What is it about christianity and religion in general that give people who know nothing the arrogance and confidence to talk about scientific theories out of ignorance?

People think that atheists are dismissive but how the hell am I supposed to even start replying this garbage? It has no serious sense from A-Z.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Don't misquote me! tongue

The Ape thingy is not one of those facts! That bit is purely theoretical...

Common descent and evolution from other lifeforms are fundamental to evolution.....surely, you are not foolish enough to deny that we came from a common ancestor with monkeys?

smiley
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2013
Area_boy:

grin grin
I tried to reply as well after laughing so hard.. I don't even know where to start. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about but still has the balls to claim right; Ok watch this...

Errmmm.. OP, Can you please explain in very simple terms what you mean in points number 1, 7, and 8 and how they confirm evolution is false? grin grin

Point 1 is a bit crude but has a noteworthy point. It questions how a supposedly purposeless mechanism can create beings that have purpose.

Point 8 is unclear and fails to make any sufficient case.

Point 7 is good. It notes the fact that DNA is a code and question how a materialistic process can create a code without intelligence. Something which hasn't been observed.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Common descent and evolution from other lifeforms are fundamental to evolution.....surely, you are not foolish enough to deny that we came from a common ancestor with monkeys?

smiley

Something which is at best a wild extrapolation (from familial relationships and similarity between species) and at worst, entirtely baseless (hasn't and can't be observed since its a past event not recorded).
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Common descent and evolution from other lifeforms are fundamental to evolution.....

Agreed!

Logicboy03:
surely, you are not foolish enough to deny that we came from a common ancestor with monkeys?

smiley

It is not foolish to demand for one shred of evidence...
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Something which is at best a wild extrapolation (from familial relationships and similarity between species) and at worst, entirtely baseless (hasn't and can't be observed since its a past event not recorded).

Yawn.

You are foolish......just like Ooman said "wasting time with dumb christians"

upon all the debates we had on evolution......you are not willing to learn
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Agreed!

It is not foolish to demand for one shred of evidence...

FAIL.....just fail

Seriously bro? You are here commenting that you know facts about evolution but are still asking for "one shred" of evidence for common descent?

You are foolish....very
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by UyiIredia(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is it about christianity and religion in general that give people who know nothing the arrogance and confidence to talk about scientific theories out of ignorance?

People think that atheists are dismissive but how the hell am I supposed to even start replying this garbage? It has no serious sense from A-Z.
Logicboy03:

FAIL.....just fail

Seriously bro? You are here commenting that you know facts about evolution but are still asking for "one shred" of evidence for common descent?

You are foolish....very
Logicboy03:

FAIL.....just fail

You are foolish....very

State why it's garbage and let's start from there.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn.

You are foolish......just like Ooman said "wasting time with dumb christians"

upon all the debates we had on evolution......you are not willing to learn

Oh...it's now foolish to ask for evidence?

Anyways, I like you have had a number of discussions on the topic extensively and like I have maintained...There are conclusions drawn by some which are not backed up by evidence...

You should try and distinguish between the aspects of the theory that are backed up by facts and those that are purely theoretical, instead of drawing conclusions that the facts did not make.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

FAIL.....just fail

You are foolish....very

I have asked you to teach me this trick of turning 'black' to 'white' and make people believe it but you have refused.

If I call you olodo na, you go go call police.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh...it's now foolish to ask for evidence?

Anyways, I like you have had a number of discussions on the topic extensively and like I have maintained...There are conclusions drawn by some which are not backed up by evidence...

You should try and distinguish between the aspects of the theory that are backed up by facts and those that are purely theoretical, instead of drawing conclusions that the facts did not make.

lol.....sowait.....you accept evolution but yu dont accept common descent?

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

State why it's garbage and let's start from there.

No need....you have turned back into a psychopath

but would you mind if i opened a thread
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....sowait.....you accept evolution but yu dont accept common descent?

Now I am forced to say: OLODO!!!
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

im not gonna lie,
this is HILARIOUS! grin grin
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 19, 2013
*Kails*:

im not gonna lie,
this is HILARIOUS! grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 19, 2013
anyway...i found some interesting videos about evolution.
i don't want to post them here so i will create another thread. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1295721/interesting-videos-evolution-creationism-spirituality#15802303
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by UyiIredia(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

No need....you have turned back into a psychopath

but would you mind if i opened a thread

No.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by kambo(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi: Hallo Emusan,

a insidious lie mixes elements of truth to create its poison.
Evolution is a wobbly attempt to justify rebellion (breakg away from God).
Without strng reason ppl wnt embrace a cause hence the pseudo science bogus lie called theory of evolution had to invented and sold to those who were rearg to decamp from God but were waitg for jet fuel: ths pathetc watery theory.
Re: Facts That Refuted Evolution. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2013
kambo:

a insidious lie mixes elements of truth to create its poison.
Evolution is a wobbly attempt to justify rebellion (breakg away from God).
Without strng reason ppl wnt embrace a cause hence the pseudo science bogus lie called theory of evolution had to invented and sold to those who were rearg to decamp from God but were waitg for jet fuel: ths pathetc watery theory.

I quite agree to some extent but what I ask is for us to draw a distinction between the 'lies' and the obvious truth...

I don't believe in throwing away any aspect of the truth just because some persons use this for their selfish end...

The bottom line is that the theory of evolution holds some truths and we should harness these truths for the greater good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Website: Jesus Second Coming Will Be Exceedingly Violent . . . / Why Are Most Pentecostal Churches Incorporated / What Does It Mean To Be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit? John 3:5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.