Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! (3410 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Bruce Jenner Finally Steps Out In A Dress – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by AmicableEd: 5:51pm On May 19, 2013
It’s not often you see them posing for the cameras since their 2011 wedding and their little girl. Nollywood actress, Dakore stepped out with her husband, Olumide Akande recently looking every bit the perfect couple.
In an interview with TW, Akande said: “You have to thank God again that you’re lucky enough to find someone that you feel that passionately about. We were lucky enough to find each other and it just works. We talk about things, we read books—psychology, religion—and try to make sure we are on the same page all the time.”
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/dakore-finally-steps-out-with-her-hubby.html

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by zangiff(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2013
the guy na Money by name
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Temismith(f): 7:01pm On May 19, 2013
I have always loved dis woman. Shes just different in a unique way.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Tolexander: 7:07pm On May 19, 2013
This lady seems to be like figure 1 in this pic!
Guess am the only one seeing this!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Sijo01(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2013
Dankore, my dread was looking up to yours but you disappointed me. Well you'r still da bomb.
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by premlove(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: This lady seems to be like figure 1 in this pic!
:*
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: This lady seems to be like figure 1 in this pic!
no,you are not the only one.i am seeing it too.shes just straight,she no carry front,she no carry back

1 Like

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Tolexander: 10:10pm On May 19, 2013
kulyie: no,you are not the only one.i am seeing it too.shes just straight,she no carry front,she no carry back
yes o!
You gat what i meant!
She no carry front,
she no carry back,
she's not too package,
i can leave her!
I dont love her hee.
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Chinwem(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2013
My favorite actress with hubby!!!!!!
Dakore rocks smiley kiss
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Xaviers(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2013
where's your Dread!! Dakore??
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by tpia5: 12:28am On May 20, 2013
if another woman with dreads comes along and starts batting eyes at her hubby, will she go back to the dreads, or was it the husband's decision to have her change her appearance so completely and so soon after the marriage?

just asking.
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by badmeat(m): 4:24am On May 20, 2013
Perfect pix,perfect couple.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Airforce1(m): 5:52am On May 20, 2013
Lucky Woman

1 Like

Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by Chinwem(f): 6:05am On May 20, 2013
Airforce1: Lucky Woman

You can say that again!!
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by cfours: 6:15am On May 20, 2013
Why did she get a nose job for chrissake?
it makes her look funny. not nice. she used to be better looking.
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by biafranqueen: 6:43am On May 20, 2013
Oh she cut her locs I feel you sis it gets old after a while you look fantastic and I love men with face hair too kiss
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by smokeydrinky: 8:55am On May 20, 2013
i loved her on dread, i love her without.
she rocks,always
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by demelza: 11:38am On May 20, 2013
Hubby is already going bald.
#just an observation
Re: Dakore Finally Steps Out With Her Hubby! by stevecantrell: 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
Tolexander: yes o!
You gat what i meant!
She no carry front,
she no carry back,
she's not too package,
i can leave her!
I dont love her hee.

You Carry Front

You Carry Back...

(1) (Reply)

African Ankara Print Designs For Couples You Can Check Out / Fashion Or Folly: See How Our Female Corpers Have Rocked Their Uniforms / BBNaija: Photos of Jackye With Okorocha, Aregbesola, Akeredolu, Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.