Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family (3248 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by ekytessy(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2013
My dear nairaland members, pls help on this issue. I have a sister who's happily married with kids. It happened that her sister in-law (who is also married but her husband stays outside the country) came with her child to visit them, my sister did everything to please her and she pretended to b happy. She stayed for weeks and went back to her parents in d village and told them that my sister received calls from different people, her parents came and scolded my sister and cald her names and told her dat she will pack and leave, then her husband supported his parents. My sister told my own parents what happened they called her husband and advised him not to involve his parents or anybody in their family issue, though he later allowed my sister to stay. But now my sister is still in her husband's house, but he doesn't talk to her or allow her cook for him. Pls what do you think she should do. Pls advise wisely not a joke section pls. Thanks for ur advise.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2013
So sorry your sister has to go through this. Trust me, i understand what it feels like to be accused wrongly. And her husband didn't do well at all, that shows how gullible some men can be.
Well, i'll just advice that she keep being herself, love him as she always and above all, pray to God about it and am sure He'll answer. She should also try discussing with him.
Na only God go save us from all dis aguragura in-laws sha.
#bends head to pray# God, help me not to be a bad in-law myself. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Gboliwe: 6:55pm On May 19, 2013
ekytessy: My dear nairaland members, pls help on this issue. I have a sister who's happily married with kids. It happened that her sister in-law (who is also married but her husband stays outside the country) came with her child to visit them, my sister did everything to please her and she pretended to b happy. She stayed for weeks and went back to her parents in d village and told them that my sister received calls from different people, her parents came and scolded my sister and cald her names and told her dat she will pack and leave, then her husband supported his parents. My sister told my own parents what happened they called her husband and advised him not to involve his parents or anybody in their family issue, though he later allowed my sister to stay. But now my sister is still in her husband's house, but he doesn't talk to her or allow her cook for him. Pls what do you think she should do. Pls advise wisely not a joke section pls. Thanks for ur advise.
what you just narrated is the immediate cause of the problem. There is a remote cause. Take us down that lane.
It makes no sense that a husband sides his family against his wife because of hearsay of his wife's many calls. Not that she leaves the house oddly, visiting random people. There must be a foundation this many call narration is laid
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
what you just narrated is the immediate cause of the problem. There is a remote cause. Take us down that lane.
It makes no sense that a husband sides his family against his wife because of hearsay of his wife's many calls. Not that she leaves the house oddly, visiting random people. There must be a foundation this many call narration is laid

exactly.. not enuff info
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by ekytessy(f): 7:14pm On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
my dear dat was all because according to her mother inlaw in particular she said dat her daughter told her dat I always receive calls from different people, she's a full house wife so she doesn't go out. Though her sister inlaw is far older than her so she was not happy wen my sis was getting married to her elder brother because she just got married, so she's not always happy. She said my sister's numerous calls pisses her up, she just want to know who calls my sister and their discussion which my sister never gave room for. My dear notin else.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by eyenCalabar(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
So sad that this is happening in a marriage that the husband is supposed to trust and defend the wife. Well, as it is, there is no trust again. She got married to a boy that calls himself a man and looks like a man and now it's too late. So if she really wants to stay, then she should pray hard. The devil is trying to tear her family apart. Again, tell her to do those [little] things that that [little] boy used to like when they were still strong in love. And be happy with him no matter how he may try to misbehave. She should just take things normal and try not to let the kids knows what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2013
ekytessy: my dear dat was all because according to her mother inlaw in particular she said dat her daughter told her dat I always receive calls from different people, she's a full house wife so she doesn't go out. Though her sister inlaw is far older than her so she was not happy wen my sis was getting married to her elder brother because she just got married, so she's not always happy. She said my sister's numerous calls pisses her up, she just want to know who calls my sister and their discussion which my sister never gave room for. My dear notin else.

so who called your sister
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2013
Ha!!Biola!!!!!!are you sure you want to know that?
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2013
ekytessy: My dear nairaland members, pls help on this issue. I have a sister who's happily married with kids. It happened that her sister in-law (who is also married but her husband stays outside the country) came with her child to visit them, my sister did everything to please her and she pretended to b happy. She stayed for weeks and went back to her parents in d village and told them that my sister received calls from different people, her parents came and scolded my sister and cald her names and told her dat she will pack and leave, then her husband supported his parents. My sister told my own parents what happened they called her husband and advised him not to involve his parents or anybody in their family issue, though he later allowed my sister to stay. But now my sister is still in her husband's house, but he doesn't talk to her or allow her cook for him. Pls what do you think she should do. Pls advise wisely not a joke section pls. Thanks for ur advise.

Please be wise and be the best wife you can be to your husband during this trying period. Also note that best wife is not equal to foot mat.Refuse to keep malice with him even if he ignores you someone has to be the bigger and wiser party. If you can put aside what happened do not hold onto it (although very painful) act like it never happened. Make peace with yourself and choose to be happy. Above all take it to God and leave it there.

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 20, 2013

So because his sister told him his wife was making calls, he's threatening to send her out of the house undecided

What is he . . 12?

3 Likes

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

So because his sister told him his wife was making calls, he's threatening to send her out of the house undecided

What is he . . 12?

Apparently

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2013
byvan: Ha!!Biola!!!!!!are you sure you want to know that?

I think its good info.. the lady may just be mischievous or she may really be onto something
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2013
biolabee:

so who called your sister
so a woman does not have right to privacy again because she is a married woman,people cannot call her again,ehen biola cheesy no dey fall my hand o.if it was in the middle of the night like 1am,2am ehen,i can say something is actually wrong,but it is not so

meanwhile @ op i think you need to talk to your sister to call a family meeting where both parents will be there.i mean the parents of the man by look (boy by character) and the parents of the woman,the olofofo sister inlaw too should be there and other parties INVOLVED IN THE MATTER OR CONTRIBUTED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE BREAKDOWN OF A MARRIAGE.let them all state what they have against the woman, including why her calls are annoying them and what the baby husband has against the wife etc because i see many children in mens cloths pretending to be men whereas their character is not different from a 13 year old child.let the elders come chuk mouth into the matter,whoever needs to apologize should do.the meeting is meant for putting everybody in their place and for everybody to know their boundaries.because a woman is married to your brother should not make you unnecessarily quarelsome.it's really very annoying. However the problem i have with your sister is that,the wife in question sef should get busy,she should get a job so that she will not be seeing/experiencing nonsense.if any sister inlaw comes to the house and sees that husband has gone to work,wife too has gone to work there is no one at home or the gate is locked,she will carry her wahala/attention elsewhere,but if you are in the house,24 hours,they will turn you to 'igba ikole' both the people that should talk to you anyhow and the people that should not even intrude into your family affairs will do so because you've given them an avenue

4 Likes

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2013
biolabee:

I think its good info.. the lady may just be mischievous or she may really be onto something
*in jenifa's voice* biola! Biola!! Biola!!! How many times did i call you,no just vex me o,no let me transfer agireson on you o.han han shocked
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
kulyie: so a woman does not have right to privacy again because she is a married woman,people cannot call her again,ehen biola cheesy no dey fall my hand o.if it was in the middle of the night like 1am,2am ehen,i can say something is actually wrong,but it is not so

A woman is entitled to privacy in her marital home
The q is why will these series of calls cause so much wahala that the hubby is not even supporting his wife
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by greatgod2012(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2013
@op, firstof all, the husband is either a boy, and not a man or has been remote-controlled by his folks(i hate to say this, but how can a man threaten divorce just because of hearsays), so, in either of the case, prayer and patience are what the wife needs.

Secondly, advise the wife to start doing something that will make her financially less-dependent on the woman, it helps to increase and improve one's self-esteem. If the wife is independent, she will attract respect from both the hubby and the in-laws.

Thirdly, the wife should learn to deal more wisely with her in-laws, especially when they are around, now that she already know that they dont really like her in that family, when they are around, she needs to reduce the number of calls she make/receive when they are around, (if that is what is giving them headaches), this is just in order to give peace a place.
May God help them and all of us.

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Interesting to know married people are now allowed to have privacy on who they talk to on phone.

Reading some threads last week, I thought chatting with anyone not your spouse is cheating whether na man or woman
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2013
kulyie: *in jenifa's voice* biola! Biola!! Biola!!! How many times did i call you,no just vex me o,no let me transfer agireson on you o.han han shocked

we dont know much... maybe they know more on this issue... im not interested in who is calling whom
But why shd a call cause so much problem'
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2013
biolabee:

A woman is entitled to privacy in her marital home
The q is why will these series of calls cause so much wahala that the hubby is not even supporting his wife
thats why i referred to the man as a child and proffered solutions

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2013
biolabee:

we dont know much... maybe they know more on this issue... im not interested in who is calling whom
But why shd a call cause so much problem'

the wife,because if she is busy and gone to work,all this would not have cropped up.meanwhile overfamiliarity too is another factor

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, firstof all, the husband is either a boy, and not a man or has been remote-controlled by his folks(i hate to say this, but how can a man threaten divorce just because of hearsays), so, in either of the case, prayer and patience are what the wife needs.

Secondly, advise the wife to start doing something that will make her financially less-dependent on the woman, it helps to increase and improve one's self-esteem. If the wife is independent, she will attract respect from both the hubby and the in-laws.

Thirdly, the wife should learn to deal more wisely with her in-laws, especially when they are around, now that she already know that they dont really like her in that family, when they are around, (she needs to reduce the number of calls she make/receive when they are around, (if that is what is giving them headaches), this is just in order to give peace a place).
May God help them and all of us.
you were on point.but the place i bracketed was were you fvcked up.so a woman cannot be comfortable or feel free in her matrimonial home again shocked nawa o...issshhhh.

Marriage doesnt even look too good this days with all the provocative threads i have been reading lately.smh,mshewww

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2013
True

kulyie: the wife,because if she is busy and gone to work,all this would not have cropped up.meanwhile overfamiliarity too is another factor

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by baby124: 4:10am On May 21, 2013
Hubby doesn't have a mind of his own, an objective mind, trust his wife or knows what she can do. It can be that he knows his sister better and trusts her. But what he doesn't realise is sometimes, some people have their own agenda. He should have kept quiet and investigated the matter. If you are the woman concerned and you are truly receiving funny calls when your husband is away, desist from such behavior. The sister has every right to be loyal to her brother and look out for his interest. If you are guilty as charged, stop the act before your hand gets caught in the pot. That time, overtake go overtake overtake o.

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by glimpse(f): 7:28am On May 21, 2013
SEUN, please, i think we need a psychology section. grin cheesy
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2013
baby_123: Hubby doesn't have a mind of his own, an objective mind, trust his wife or knows what she can do. It can be that he knows his sister better and trusts her. But what he doesn't realise is sometimes, some people have their own agenda. He should have kept quiet and investigated the matter. If you are the woman concerned and you are truly receiving funny calls when your husband is away, desist from such behavior. The sister has every right to be loyal to her brother and look out for his interest. If you are guilty as charged, stop the act before your hand gets caught in the pot. That time, overtake go overtake overtake o.
so receiving numerous long calls is now an abomination.smh

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Daresh(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2013
Hmmmmnnn In this one I trust my husband. No one can try to talk nonsense about his wife to him, he will just throw the bagger out of his house. See tell ur sister to do my mother in laws style. She told me that when her own sister in law came to house to try rubbish she BEAT the bejesus out of her, stripped her NAKED and kicked her out of her house. No body from that family tried her again. Why will you bring your unhappiness and negativity into my home. God punish her. That your sisters husband is a stupid fool. How can you gang up against ur wife? He prolly has a gf or someone else he wants to bring in as a new wife angry

2 Likes

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2013
Your mum was fortunate and that does not mean that is the prescribed route

Someone else may try it and lose the marriage

Daresh: Hmmmmnnn In this one I trust my husband. No one can try to talk nonsense about his wife to him, he will just throw the bagger out of his house. See tell ur sister to do my mother in laws style. She told me that when her own sister in law came to house to try rubbish she BEAT the bejesus out of her, stripped her NAKED and kicked her out of her house. No body from that family tried her again. Why will you bring your unhappiness and negativity into my home. God punish her. That your sisters husband is a stupid fool. How can you gang up against ur wife? He prolly has a gf or someone else he wants to bring in as a new wife angry
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee: Your mum was fortunate and that does not mean that is the prescribed route

exactly.in whatever situation,i dont subscribe to violence
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Daresh(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee: Your mum was fortunate and that does not mean that is the prescribed route

I did not say my mum, I said my mother in law. My husbands mother. She does not take nonsense and who born you to kick her out of her own house? I give that woman hand cos she doesn't take nonsense from any fool trying to mess her or her family up. I can't do what she does, but I'm sure she will do the beating up of any fool for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by biolabee(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
Sorry my bad on the exact personality but its always good to have such a defender but .....
@kuly how we for do....

kulyie: exactly.in whatever situation,i dont subscribe to violence
Daresh:

I did not say my mum, I said my mother in law. My husbands mother. She does not take nonsense and who born you to kick her out of her own house? I give that woman hand cos she doesn't take nonsense from any fool trying to mess her or her family up. I can't do what she does, but I'm sure she will do the beating up of any fool for me. grin
kulyie: exactly.in whatever situation,i dont subscribe to violence
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee: Sorry my bad on the exact personality but its always good to have such a defender but .....
@kuly how we for do....

conversation is the key

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused / Nigerian Man Cries As Wives In Germany Now Send Out Husbands For €220 (video) / under what circumstances can you kill your spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.