Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Deleted Topic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deleted Topic (1187 Views)

deleted / deleted / content deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 6:15pm On May 19, 2013
Deleted Topic
Re: Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 6:26pm On May 19, 2013
DELETED POST
Re: Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 6:35pm On May 19, 2013
Gwekzy: I really don't know y d picture did not come along..lemme try re uploading it
. Pls how do I upload picz...maybe am not doin it ryt...answers pls
Re: Deleted Topic by Gboliwe: 6:43pm On May 19, 2013
Resize it to less than 200kb. You can do that, can't you?
Gwekzy: . Pls how do I upload picz...maybe am not doin it ryt...answers pls
Re: Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
DELETED
Re: Deleted Topic by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 19, 2013
Ewww go and get tested.

Prolly STD or specifically AIDs
Re: Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 7:48pm On May 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ewww go and get tested.

Tanx
Re: Deleted Topic by Gboliwe: 7:52pm On May 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ewww go and get tested.

Ileke! undecided
it may be an allergy and like your daddy said, it may go with time.

I used to have a friend something similar happens to his face. His looks nasty and scary. Amongst all his friends, he says I alone ever came close to him. It was because I didnt get infected that he knew it wasnt infectious.
It turned out it was an allergy. It came around during rainy seasons. It was worse if the rain beat him. His stayed for weeks then it will go in.
Like Texas girl said, go get tested. I'm sure its an allergy. Then you may be able to control it
Re: Deleted Topic by Gwekzy: 7:53pm On May 19, 2013
DELETED
Re: Deleted Topic by merciie(f): 1:29pm On May 22, 2013
I'll advice you to stop being too self concious, its not as horrible as I expected it to look. And you should thank God its not on your face, I don't see why you stress yourself wearing shoes n socks all the time. Like your dad said, it'll clear as you grow older, learn to accept it and it shouldn't affect your self esteem
Re: Deleted Topic by njideoby(f): 6:20pm On May 22, 2013
I didn't see any thing wrinkled on your feet,just remove your mind from it and be your normal self,with time you will not know when it will disappear.Secondly stop using any bleaching agent on your skin,it will only worsen it.
Re: Deleted Topic by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2013
Guy , na mosquito bite be that na .
Re: Deleted Topic by ogele: 11:14pm On May 23, 2013
No need going for test, is a sign to show u are the choosen one to take after the chief preist in ur community. U better pack ur things if u are still in the city and apply to serve any of these herbalists, so they can teach u the rudiments. Or u go to Nassarawa to meet with Baba Alakyo the Omabtse spiritual leader.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Water Melon / Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... / Invitation To Health Talk @durban Hotel Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.