Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Goldshield Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goldshield Network (4144 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldshield Network by feyibanji: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi friends i have been in this network programme for about three months now i decided not to introduce it until i see the genuity for a while and they have proved themselves to be reliable.all you need do is buy a form for N2,800 and sell five forms to others then after which you start collecting N4.500 worth of goods (domestic goods like milk,milo,goldenmorn,cornflakes toothpaste etc) and N4,500 cash every month i have been collecting for the past two months now if you are interested call me on 08023945003.i will come to where you are to give you further details and sell the form to you.once you finish selling five forms you don't have to sell again but keep collecting goods for the next five years.
Re: Goldshield Network by Nicesoul(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ poster,

Even if i dey heaven, will you come immediately? grin
Re: Goldshield Network by bisibaby(f): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ feyibanji Yea i just heard about this business from someone today but please i dont know how geninue it is before i lay my hands on the business pls throw more lite to this.

Thanks
Re: Goldshield Network by wealthce0: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
some sote of fraud,
Re: Goldshield Network by tundewoods(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2008
Dont you geeks understand simple english,no HYIP or MLMs undecided Dumb as you may seem, are you actually that dumb or something ?
Re: Goldshield Network by ztyle(m): 1:35am On Jun 27, 2008
Tunde - must your diss! grin
Re: Goldshield Network by bisibaby(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
Buy ur Goldshield form ohhhh and collect lots of provisions at the beginning of every first month wen u ave finished

selling the five forms given to you.

For more contact bisi4u_2005@yahoo.com. is a very good networking business
Re: Goldshield Network by sunshineky(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
my pal in kano early dis yr was goin register me
but i was out of cash den.

the stuff is real not frud at all he get paid each month
about 4500 or so and he gets milk, toothpaste
cornflakes, milo, oats etc. infact everyth in the
goodie bag sums upto 4500 and that is besides
the 4500 in cash he is paid.

but guys the form is given out free o u just
pay 4500 to start den u'll get 5 forms to distribute your pals
which dey too will give out.

each person pays just 4500 to his/her upline. period
Re: Goldshield Network by DrKitaun(m): 3:24am On Jul 15, 2008
tundewoods:

Dont you geeks understand simple english,no HYIP or MLMs undecided Dumb as you may seem, are you actually that dumb or something ?

shut da hell up angry idiots like u make all MLMs or network marketing schemes look like fraud !

na for una shallow minds ! angry
Re: Goldshield Network by lekkigold: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2008
The business is real, I have ppl that do it but the problem is the it is stressful, they find ppl that will buy the form.
Re: Goldshield Network by bisibaby(f): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ sunshineky u are rite but u will only buy the form for 2,800 then just look for people that will buy the form so that ur downline will grow and u will earn more cash

Anyway sha am selling the form for 280 if u want to buy contact me @ bisi4u_2005@yahoo.com

Take kia
Re: Goldshield Network by bisibaby(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
form is sold for N2800
Re: Goldshield Network by nitachi: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
I have heard the jis as well,and i was actually douting the authencity of such buisness but now i am begining to reconsider.is the money not #3000 or probably it just went up and its now being paid to designated bank accounts so dont give your money to anyone.
Re: Goldshield Network by Afribiz(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2008
Have heard of it also, and i think it's genuine.
Re: Goldshield Network by Itanola: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
Goldshield is real I have been collecting goods and cash since February up till now and that in Ekiti State, if u need form contact me on wealthtonic@yahoo.com
Re: Goldshield Network by chirawe(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
Godlshield Network is real good and I have been into it for long infact September will be the first month i will be collecting #24,500 per month and free stuffs. I advice everybody to join if you can get just five poeple, and that is all it required of you! and you please find out from them first if they have office in your location because of ease of collecting your provision. i heard they only have office in lagos and Onitsha alone and i am collecting mine from Onitsha, so you people lieaving far away better call them first. here is their Customer Relation Numbers 08037518375 and 08034372242
Goodluck
Re: Goldshield Network by workingirl: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
When will we learn that anything where you have to recruit people for payment is a sort of pyramid scheme. Shine your eyes!
Re: Goldshield Network by nitachi: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2008
please nairalanders can anyone help me with their website address
Re: Goldshield Network by beninman(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2008
I am crying with my anus after reading all you my fellow Nigerians are writing here about this so call Goldsheild Network! I am so disappointed that most of you are still ignorance to these kind of scams!

I have see two scams going on now in this nairaland.com. This one and one other one that is asking people to pay some amount in their account and they will show you how to be printing Recharge Card from your home and sell. And this same people are saying that you will be selling up to N340,000 a month. If all this are true my people, why are they asking you for little money for the thing they know that they can do and be making that much from it?

Be wise Nigerians! Don't give anyone money because he / she is promising to let you know how to make money fast. He has to make it through that means and help you if they are saying the truth!

I do not believed in these type of crabs never!!!!! And I will never ask no one to believe it never!!!!
Re: Goldshield Network by ztyle(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
i'm Still Observing the thread ! cool
Re: Goldshield Network by Holyrule(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
angry who the mess is doubting GOLDSHIELD RESOURCES INT'L. I've been in it for 5 months now. I've been earning all month. Next month i'll upgrade and start earning 30,000. All my family members are in it,and i introduced it to them. Rush now and get your form. Don't pay money to anybody. Pay into the company's account in First Bank or Diamond bank. It's for real.
Re: Goldshield Network by made4life: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
mlm or wat do u call it? it is scam or fraud.go tell 2 d birds.
Re: Goldshield Network by Holyrule(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
@made4life
you better shut your mouth up. Goldshield is real like it or not. Better find something doing for yourself,rather than be a sadist. Nonsense. sad
you heard other people confirming it to be true and yet u speak.
Re: Goldshield Network by Holyrule(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Visit www.goldshieldresources.com
and check it out for yourself.
Re: Goldshield Network by webguru(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2008
i also joined and its real

im looking for referrals now

i saw my friends provisions live!

beninman:

I am crying with my anus after reading all you my fellow Nigerians are writing here about this so call Goldsheild Network! I am so disappointed that most of you are still ignorance to these kind of scams!

I have see two scams going on now in this nairaland.com. This one and one other one that is asking people to pay some amount in their account and they will show you how to be printing Recharge Card from your home and sell. And this same people are saying that you will be selling up to N340,000 a month. If all this are true my people, why are they asking you for little money for the thing they know that they can do and be making that much from it?

Be wise Nigerians! Don't give anyone money because he / she is promising to let you know how to make money fast. He has to make it through that means and help you if they are saying the truth!

I do not believed in these type of crabs never!!!!! And I will never ask no one to believe it never!!!!

u can make money printing recharge cards, that i can promise you cos thats how those paper cards u buy are made
ur attitude cld stop u from making it big in biz as u're so sceptic
biz is about taking risks

i also sold such package b4 actually gave it for free and d guy thanked me and is today a better person and richer

i never used it cos i was in school and the start up capital didn't favour a student plus the stress
----------------------------------------

Pls come and join goldshield under me wink
Re: Goldshield Network by Anonymos: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2008
I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY BUT WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THIS BUSINESS IN MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ALMOST ALL THE STUDENTS ARE IN IT AND NOT ALL OF THEM GET THEIR MONEY BACK AFTER REFERRING THEIR MOST TRUSTED FRIENDS AND FAMILY,
I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS GENUINE, ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION:
"WHERE DOES THE RETURNS COME FROM?"
I WONDER WHEN I REFER 10 PEOPLE TO PAY N4500 OR N16,000 EACH I WILL NOW GET N45,000 WHAT WILL MY REFERRER GET AND THE PERSON THAT REFERED HIM AND THE PERSON THAT REFERED THAT PERSON, AND SO ON,
ABEG MAKE UNA USE UNA HEAD OOOO, WE DONT CALL THAT BUSINESS, THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IN BUSINESS PEOPLE LOOSE AND PEOPLE AGAIN LIKE IN FOREX AND OTHER BUSINESS EVEN SHARES
Re: Goldshield Network by nigboy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2008
Is this sustainable
Re: Goldshield Network by Holyrule(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
@anonymous
sorry to say,i think you and your guys over there just got yourselves scamed. Do they have office there,as much as i can remember i don't think so. Go to their office and register don't give your money to anybody. Goldshield pays,there's no scam about it. And Goldshield form is just #2,800. You can call me whenever u can,i'll be in Nnewi this weekend,maybe u can come around and i'll show u their office,n how they pay. They're going to start giving out provisions as from tomorrow and issuing of cheque will be next week. Goldshield is real. Work hard and you'll definately earn, grin
Re: Goldshield Network by eric442: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hi, Goldshield is real i have collected my first provision and cash october 2008,in kaduna state if you are interested in buying the form please contact me:ericbashir777@gmail.com they have office in kaduna state.my number is 08023784357
Eric

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money / Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria, / Which ISP Is Best For Cybercafe Business In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.