Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Exemption Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exemption Letter (1944 Views)

Hope For Those That Are To Be Given Exemption Letter (You can still serve) / NYSC Discharge Certificate Or NYSC Exemption Letter? / Nysc Exemption Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exemption Letter by marvelling(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2013
Please, i need to know the procedure. I have no interest whatsoever in this nysc thing that you people are going for. I don't mind swearing an affidavit that am 31 years of age. By fire by force! I must get this thing, i seriously need to jump start my career. Please help me with info.
Re: Exemption Letter by yoddy(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2013
marvelling: Please, i need to know the procedure. I have no interest whatsoever in this nysc thing that you people are going for. I don't mind swearing an affidavit that am 31 years of age. By fire by force! I must get this thing, i seriously need to jump start my career. Please help me with info.

Dude, be careful what you wish for. Have you ever wondered why people older than 30 struggle and lie about their age to take part in the NYSC program? It is just so they can claim they are younger than they really are and apply for some entry level jobs. An exemption certificate certifies you are older than what most employers would want for entrylevel jobs.

In the end it might just turn out to b a liability. Think well before you act bro.
Re: Exemption Letter by bigt2(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2013
yoddy:

Dude, be careful what you wish for. Have you ever wondered why people older than 30 struggle and lie about their age to take part in the NYSC program? It is just so they can claim they are younger than they really are and apply for some entry level jobs. An exemption certificate certifies you are older than what most employers would want for entrylevel jobs.

In the end it might just turn out to b a liability. Think well before you act bro.
if you follow the multitudes' attitudes, you will not have the attitudes to be followed by d multitudes- Big-T

My brother, for you to excel in thus life, you need a push!! This is a great step which needs confidence! Must everybody serve Hell NO!!

And for the pessimistics, i am very sure that it has never occurred to you that the so-called youth corpers used to have a high tension when about to finish their terms!!

Op, this is a situation on ground, and you can do nothing but two things:
1. Fight the cause- face it sqarelly, and swiftly like a man;
2. Run for it- you know, like a coward!!

#GogoTiger!! Put Gid first sha o!!! cool
Re: Exemption Letter by Kitomania(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2013
There is new thing called Exclusion letter.... try that
Re: Exemption Letter by marvelling(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2013
Kitomania: There is new thing called Exclusion letter.... try that

Please how do I go about obtaining this "exclusion" letter?
Re: Exemption Letter by eledacedar(f): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
marvelling:

Please how do I go about obtaining this "exclusion" letter?

Olodo, u ni even sabi anything. You come dey jamtalk for the other thread. If I catch u ehn!
Re: Exemption Letter by marvelling(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
eledacedar:

Olodo, u ni even sabi anything. You come dey jamtalk for the other thread. If I catch u ehn!

Pathetic idi.ot! angry you going through my post proves nothing. Fvck up make I deal ruthlessly with you. Just misyarn make I treat your fvck up for here. Bloodly fo.ol
Re: Exemption Letter by eledacedar(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
marvelling:

Pathetic idiot! angry you going through my post proves nothing. Fvck up make I deal ruthlessly with you. Just misyarn make I treat your fvck up for here. Bloodly fo.ol

Pple like u only blow heat. Empty vessels make most noise. Na woman power I go show u.
Re: Exemption Letter by marvelling(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:

Pple like u only blow heat. Empty vessels make most noise. Na woman power I go show u.

Don't quote me again! I've seen that you are just a silly nuisance. Idi.otic buffoon. you're just a shameless male hiding under a female moniker.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Passing Out Date / NYSC / Best Place For PPA In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.