Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats (6314 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / 2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Ekennovative(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2013
Just yesterday, a facebook friend
of mine posted how to send free
sms with mtn. But I've already
made up my mind not to engage
in anything that my conscience
tells me that is wrong.

I was once interested in browsing with cheats, as a
matter of fact, I was searching
for them. Numerous wapka.mobi
sites are built for the sole aim of
providing these cheats and
tricks.

I thank God today because I've
decided to call a spade what it is.
Freebrowsing cheats is wrong
and it's a sin. For those of you
who don't care if you're living in
sin or not, this article is definitely
not for you.

why I stopped this sinful act

Many people will tell you that
these network providers are
exploiting us and that's their
reason for doing what they are doing. Well, you may be right but
that's not enough reason to cheat thereby disobeying God.

(Continue) source=> http://ekennovative..com/2013/05/why-i-stopped-browsing-with-free.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by ciphoenix: 11:38pm On May 19, 2013
PS. no one is cheating any telecomms provider. every "cheat"out there is actually an unofficial promo wink

5 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by 3kay945(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2013
I think .You''re here to sell your site and not really about stopping using cheat. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by MrSinister(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2013
[[s]quote author=Ekennovative]Just yesterday, a facebook friend
of mine posted how to send free
sms with mtn. But I've already
made up my mind not to engage
in anything that my conscience
tells me that is wrong.

I was once interested in browsing with cheats, as a
matter of fact, I was searching
for them. Numerous wapka.mobi
sites a[/s][s]re built for the sole aim of
providing these cheats and
tricks.

I thank God today because I've
decided to call a spade what it is.
Freebrowsing cheats is wrong
and it's a sin. For those of you
who don't care if you're living in
sin or not, this artic[/s][s]le is definitely
not for you.

why I stopped this sinful act

Many people will tell you that
these network providers are
exploiting us and that's their
reason for doing what they are doing. Well, you may be right but
that's not enough reason to cheat thereby disobeying God.

(Continue) source=> http://ekenn[/s][s]ovative..com/2013/05/why-i-stopped-browsing-with-free.html?m=1[/quote]
[/s]

will you keep quiet there! angry what do you know you are saying? these service providers are ripping us off, dishing out poor services at exorbitant prices, isn't that cheating? do you think God is happy about what they are doing? look young man, its as if you have a weak conscience that is disturbing you better look for something more profitable to do than post rubbish on nairaland angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by bigt2(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2013
Hillarious ^^^^ grin
bros, what about the 10MB given to you on MTN Pulse weekly, and the free 5MB given when you load N200 on MTN Zone, and better still the free additional MB when you subscribe to a data plan

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Brother, don't teach me nonsense!!!
http://www.mymobnet.com/browse-internet-for-free-with-upto-2-5gb-of-extra-data-mtn-data-delight/
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by neversaynever(m): 2:11am On May 20, 2013
So, it's because of God you stopped. gosh. I was even expecting a more rigid reason. Why don't you stop browsing generally to justify your reason. Mtchew undecided
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Nobody: 4:01am On May 20, 2013
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by bizmahn: 6:31am On May 20, 2013
Dear Ekene, You have one voice that fully supports & endorse your decision.I have never used free browsing cheats (though I have easy access to it) cos its fraud,its dubious,its stealing,its a direct sin against God same way armed robbery or 419 is.A lot of so called born again engage in it without regard but we are warned never to follow the multitude to do evil.Never mind the mockery for your decision the end will determine what God approves.If an individual could not enter heaven because she stole few match sticks(matches), what will happen to those that hack and steal from networks investing billions to meet needs of consumers.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 7:03am On May 20, 2013
Will this not also make Front Page? smiley
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 7:08am On May 20, 2013
Op, even your pastors use cheat

#Don't dull!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 7:16am On May 20, 2013
It is the Telecoms companies that use cheat and not the customers. cheesy

Take MTN as an example, they've been over charging me for over 1 month now! My call rate from pulse to pulse should be around N5+ but I'm always charged about N35 till today. Isn't that cheating?
MTN, God will judge you sad

Thanks to Glo cheesy
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by physise(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2013
maybe u have a point
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 7:26am On May 20, 2013
big-t:
Hillarious ^^^^ grin
bros, what about the 10MB given to you on MTN Pulse weekly, and the free 5MB given when you load N200 on MTN Zone, and better still the free additional MB when you subscribe to a data plan

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Brother, don't teach me nonsense!!!
http://www.mymobnet.com/browse-internet-for-free-with-upto-2-5gb-of-extra-data-mtn-data-delight/
And what about the times that they will leave your MB untouched and start deducting your credit?
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by AbuMikey(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2013
Omo nor dull yourself oo

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by luluosas(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2013
Well, I have never been a fan of cheats and hacking stuff but, I was thinking it was wrong for us to get more than we were supposed to get ordinarily. Though I promoted the Glo G-BAM free additional MB, but I was only doing so because it is using the official Glo code which I don't consider as cheat.
Meanwhile, had Glo left their BB plans from working on non BB devices, I wouldn't have bordered even with the G-BAM free stuff.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2013
Good one op. I was very interested in it until God convicted me and told me to quit it. Since the day i quitted it i have never lacked resources to buy mb.
The truth is that its not legal, its not permissible by the service providers. You can give a thousand reason reason but you cant change the fact that it is wrong. I dont expect every one to believe this, but those who listen to the Spirit would know that this is true.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 10:43am On May 20, 2013
idnoble135: Good one op. I was very interested in it until God convicted me and told me to quit it. Since the day i quitted it i have never lacked resources to buy mb.
The truth is that its not legal, its not permissible by the service providers. You can give a thousand reason reason but you cant change the fact that it is wrong. I dont expect every one to believe this, but those who listen to the Spirit would know that this is true.
Hmmmmmmm... Ok.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Francheezy(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2013
well i really dont no wot to do
.some months ago
i subscribed to a particula data plan on mtn
..sins den d plan has refused u expire...till naw..
op nd odas plz advise me.
wot shld i do? ??
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 10:49am On May 20, 2013
@ all, I wouldn't have bothered myself at all about cheats had it been quality service is offered here in Nigeria. No doubt that internet data plans are still quite affordable.
Let the Telecoms companies change their ways by being transparent first, then I promise never to use cheats again.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 10:53am On May 20, 2013
Francheezy: well i really dont no wot to do
.some months ago
wot shld i do? ??
Exactly! grin
You can report yourself to MTN na.
Be a good person and make heaven. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by overdrive(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2013
Eeyaaa I never knew it was a sin.let me throw away my sim.nonsense even dangote pikin wt all their money still make use of d cheat so make I hear word abeg.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Hotdiamond(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2013
hmmmm. front page material
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by physise(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2013
overdrive: Eeyaaa I never knew it was a sin.let me throw away my sim.nonsense even dangote pikin wt all their money still make use of d cheat so make I hear word abeg.
lol i tire o
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by OCTAVO: 11:12am On May 20, 2013
Hotdiamond: hmmmm. front page material
Oh yeah smiley
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by beehighdee(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2013
I subscribed for a plan and my money was deducted without giving me d service and I called their cc dey juz told me dey re sorry....Imagine dat....op what can you say to dat 'we re sorry'....? I didnt call dem once, I called lyk 5 tyms
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by mrdrizzy(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2013
lol ina no well anyway @op keep forming righteous.how many sins u commit perday,listen when u finish posting on all india thread(that every youth uses tweak) that dey should stop using cheat..den u can come bck posting dis crap,otherwise u jst sit down and watch ppl pst quality stuff..mtsceew
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by mindtricks: 2:39pm On May 20, 2013
Francheezy: well i really dont no wot to do
.some months ago
wot shld i do
? ??
Maybe you should simply transfer the magic sim to me and the Lord will surely repay in multiple folders.
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by wunmi2odun(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2013
See who dey talk... grin grin grin
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Alexanda07(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2013
Should I call him a REPENTANT MILITANT?
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by babarazy: 3:44pm On May 20, 2013
What's the meaning of browsing shi.ts?
Re: Why I Stopped Browsing With Free Browsing Cheats by Francheezy(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2013
mindtricks: Maybe you should simply transfer the magic sim to me and the Lord will surely repay in multiple folders.
lol...i paid mtn for d sub naw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Night Data Plan That Works In 2020 / (HOT) Download Facebook Auto Liker For Android / Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.