Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Do You Want To Start An Import/export Agency Business Online?read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Start An Import/export Agency Business Online?read (2954 Views)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Earn A Living As An Import & Export Agent. / Pls Want To Know About How I Can Start An Import And Export Business Of Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Start An Import/export Agency Business Online?read by tbeac(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2008
The internet is a platform where millions of people meet to communicate and transact business on daily basis.A lot of people have been able to successfully buy and sell various products while some people have only come online to defraud people.Various products can be sold online such as machinery,cars,computer and laptops,electronics,houses,clothes and lots more depending on the demand for it.
The demand for a lot of products online are relatively high because they are lots more cheaper than buying in your country and they are also of high quality.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING AND SELLING
1[b])THE MARKET.[/b]
The demand for goods is a very important factor to consider because when a product is of high demand,you will be able to make a good turnover.examples of such products include mobile phone and accessories,computers,electronics,cars,real estate,spare parts e.t.c
2)THE PRICE FACTOR:
This is a great factor that will also determine your income.At first you should follow this two rules:
a)Your suppliers price must not be higher than or same level with the market price.
b)Your price should be a little bit lower than the market price so that you can beat to market competition.
Presently,we have been able to get some companies that supply laptops and real estates.
The real estate deal has been signed with intercommunal estates with a contract of 15% from every deal while you select the price you want to sell for the laptops.All you will do is you will get the informations in your mail address because i do not want to place it here because it is much.
HOW TO SOURCE FOR SUPPLIERS.
You can source for suppliers on sites like www.alibaba.com and www.ioffer.com but you must know that you are at a risk due to the fact that yahoo boys offers you the cheapest price ever and it will make you unable to differentiate between real suppliers and otherwise therefore dont jump into it ratherlet us pull the train togetherThe full price list of this companies will be sent to you so that you can now set your price range and be able to make the full contacts.Well i must tell you that if you exercise patience and join me as we touch this,i can guaranty you huge profit and the end of each business deals.
TRADING FIELDS
The chief trading point will be starting up with is Ebay.Ebay is an online marketplace where buying and selling takes place.All you have to do is to register an their website on www.ebay.com but you need a credit card to register.As soon as you are registered,you select a product and place it for auction.As soon as you do,you must select a minimum bid e.g if you set a $10 as a minimum bid,the next bidder bids for $10.2 and so on until the bid expires and you decide to choose a bid winner.As soon as someone wins the bid,you have to contact him and give him the payment information.
Secondly,we will trade with www.alibaba.com but tjere are lots of scams there therefore you have to upgrade to a trustpass member so as to get a lot of genuine customers and win big contracts.At this point,we will give you all you will need to attend to clients and win huge contracts on the site.

Thirdly,www.trulia.com this is where you can go to sell real estates thats if you want to go into this aspect.

lastly,you are required to go to search engines and search for the b2b market place.You will get numerous ones with the likes of sites like www.exporters.sg and so on i can bet you that this is a great place where you win huge contracts.

HOW TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS.

The payments methods used online are very numerous but you have to use the one that will build customers trust so that they can be confident doing business with you.At first,you should start with paypal as your means of receiving payments after which you should use bank transfers for large contracts.People might come with lots of payments methods like T/T(TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFERS),L/C(LETTER OF CREDIT).But try to inform them that the only payment method ou accept for now is just paypal for security purposes.Also do not accept western union or money gram payments.All questions regarding that should be prepared for the interactive forum.

You can log on to www.paypal.com to sign up for an account but note that you must use another country e.g Angols,China e.t.c.Please,do not use u.s or u.k addresses for a start due to the fact that you might not be able to open a U.s bank account because the u.s bank fully stopped opening accounts for my clients last month although they stopped opening accounts for Nigerians generally last year but on march 12th,ther informed me that they can no longer open accounts as they will be prosecuted if the government discovers
BUYING AND SELLING STRATEGY.

When you see an offer for a product.lets say a Nokia N95 costs for $80,which we all know that it is below the market price,then you can place it at a selling price of $130 and you will definately get a high sale so you have to monitor the market price as this is very important so that you will not fall at a loss.This also applies to othet products.

This is the end of this topic.please make sure that you draft your questions because i know that i can not touch every aspect now but when you ask questions,i will be able to touch those aspects.
If you still have problems opening your paypal account or you also need an e-bay account,

If you want to start your own business right away,do not hesitate to mail me so that i can get you subscribed and also assist you to get your U.K address,U.K phone number,U.K address and U.K bank account so that you can start your business without any problems,
I hope this little inforations will be helpful to interested people.

(1) (Reply)

Too Good To Be True! / Who Is The Richest Gambler In The World? / Sales And Installation Of Vehicle Windscreens And Side Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.