Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland (760 Views)

I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website / Hacker Stole $100,000 From Users Of California Based ISP Using SQL Injection / Retrieving/selecting A Particular Number Of Random Rows From A Database Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland by dansmog(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2013
I wanted to create a new thread about startup incubator in nigeria - just to get the list of them and maybe when they start, with duration, and
i want users of webmaster board to also see it without creating a new thread there. Except, it gets to FP or users from webmaster board comes to the programming board before they can see it. then this feature came (IMO it is a problem which needs to be solved)

so, whats the feature? BoardTag yeah i call it BoardTag

How does it function? BoardTag can be used to tag different boards, which you would like a thread or a new post to show without creating a new thread in that board.

///// you might also extend this to user tagging.

[bbefore i forget, what are the startup incubators we have in nigeria, when they start registeration of startups, and the time it takes to complete the incubation class?[/b]
Re: Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland by dansmog(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2013
with this it will reduce the number of threads to be created and at the same time help NL database. Cos when you click on the thread that is shown in a new board, it wll take you to the original post.
Re: Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2013
I also tot of something.. Instead of covering the FP with advert, let there be a sort of a meter displaying the hot trending topic with number of people realtime that are viewing and contributing, and thus helping the mods decide which topic is hot for the front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Brower Can I Use To View Web Page On My Local Computer Using WIFI? / Learning Html - Basic Guides. / Free Video Tutorials @ Www.tya.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.