Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Need a website ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need a website ? (1013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2013
Do you need a website for your company, church, school, NGO e.t.c Teesoft Consult, we dont just design a website, we make sure the website achieve its target goals.....

Contact us today
customercare@teesoftconsults.com
tesleem@teesoftconsults.com

www.cardatmandmobilexpo.com
www.sceptreschools.com
www.prepaygo-ng.com
www.novogasltd.com

Under construction
www.axiomgoldconsults.com
www.saycheesecakesanddesserts.com

Re: Need a website ? by yawatide(f): 4:47am On May 20, 2013
You might want to check your "reach us" page - The address says, "Ipaja, Lagos" but the google map is that of Australia
Re: Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 5:07am On May 20, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
You might want to check your "reach us" page - The address says, "Ipaja, Lagos" but the google map is that of Australia

rectified...pls do recheck thanks so much for the observation
Re: Need a website ? by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2013
It carried Australia because it's a free template he edited. And forgot to edit the map also. You will discover that what he can do now is to go and remove the map entirely. Nigerian web designers. Let's see how far all these free templates editing will take you.
Re: Need a website ? by tupaz96: 7:30am On May 20, 2013
good news for.mtn users...u can now browse and send sms free of charge...

for more info on how to activate and configure ur sim contact 08107735263 or facebook.com/judoc.topaz or 2go @ tupaz96
Re: Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2013
GraphicsPlus: It carried Australia because it's a free template he edited. And forgot to edit the map also. You will discover that what he can do now is to go and remove the map entirely. Nigerian web designers. Let's see how far all these free templates editing will take you.

the fact that it carried an Australian map doesn't mean i used a free theme. and how are you so sure that i will remove the map entirely and not used the right one. mind you, using a free template doesn't mean i dnt know how to code. you must be really mistaken. i challenge any web developer here in Nigeria or even you yourself to come here and tell me if none hasn't use a free template before. either by searching for a css trick or dhtml navigation menu style...if you dnt have something better to contribute, kindly keep shot.
Re: Need a website ? by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2013
I know as one is starting out, he must somehow use free things. In fact one can use free widgets, plugins and stuff like that maybe from github. There are cases u don't have to reinvent the wheel. BUT TO DOWNLOAD A FULL WEBSITE TEMPLATE AND EDIT IT AND CLAIM YOU CODED IT, IS A SLAP TO WEB DESIGN PROFESSION. IT CAN ONLY MEAN THAT YOU ARE STILL LEARNING. YOU ARE STILL FAR FROM BEEN A WEB DEVELOPER WHEN YOU CAN CODE YOUR OWN WEBSITE. I can tell u authoritatively that ur personal website is a free template u edited.
Re: Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2013
GraphicsPlus: I know as one is starting out, he must somehow use free things. In fact one can use free widgets, plugins and stuff like that maybe from github. There are cases u don't have to reinvent the wheel. BUT TO DOWNLOAD A FULL WEBSITE TEMPLATE AND EDIT IT AND CLAIM YOU CODED IT, IS A SLAP TO WEB DESIGN PROFESSION. IT CAN ONLY MEAN THAT YOU ARE STILL LEARNING. YOU ARE STILL FAR FROM BEEN A WEB DEVELOPER WHEN YOU CAN CODE YOUR OWN WEBSITE. I can tell u authoritatively that ur personal website is a free template u edited.

Cont blabbing... i know what am capable of doing so i dont need you to advice me...

if u say i used a free template , http://www.nkoncept.com.ng/ this company is behind https://e-topup.com.ng what will u call them...a learner also . right?
Re: Need a website ? by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2013
I dont say you cant design a basic website at least, but http://www.teesoftconsults.com is a free tepate edited. Full-stop.
Re: Need a website ? by tabontabon: 7:04pm On May 20, 2013
@graphic plus,u dont hav to split hair on this. Using free template is not a nigerian thing. Worldwide people do.
TAKE note there is difference between a web designer and a web developer,web administrator,web database admin,though the line is blurred nowadays,especially in nigeria where u have to be jack of all trades.

2 Likes

Re: Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2013
tabontabon: @graphic plus,u dont hav to split hair on this. Using free template is not a nigerian thing. Worldwide people do.
TAKE note there is difference between a web designer and a web developer,web administrator,web database admin,though the line is blurred nowadays,especially in nigeria where u have to be jack of all trades.
Pls Tell him oo...i just quickly put up that for someone to be able to see our presence online... if any web developer use a template, it doesn't meant dey know nothing about coding.
Re: Need a website ? by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:09am On May 21, 2013
Ok.
Re: Need a website ? by Napolitano(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
remmyz:

the fact that it carried an Australian map doesn't mean i used a free theme. and how are you so sure that i will remove the map entirely and not used the right one. mind you, using a free template doesn't mean i dnt know how to code. you must be really mistaken. i challenge any web developer here in Nigeria or even you yourself to come here and tell me if none hasn't use a free template before. either by searching for a css trick or dhtml navigation menu style...if you dnt have something better to contribute, kindly keep shot.

I have not used a free template before. Wake from mediocrity.
Re: Need a website ? by remmyz(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2013
Napolitano:

I have not used a free template before. Wake from mediocrity.

I laff in Chinese ..so u develop dis from scratch bah. www.sportinferno.com/ or is this not Ur site.

SMH.
Re: Need a website ? by Napolitano(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2013
remmyz:

I laff in Chinese ..so u develop dis from scratch bah. www.sportinferno.com/ or is this not Ur site.

SMH.

Wow, please don't associate me with mediocrity. The site was built by a team. Not only I was involved. Please if it's a free template, kindly indicate.
Re: Need a website ? by layiwola008: 6:59pm On May 27, 2013
We do not only build you a beautiful website, but one that serves as your online office and can make you good money. Profitability is assured.
Try us now: www.theprojectpros.net

(1) (Reply)

Free Autocad Training / 9 Essential Online Tools For Entrepreneurs / I Need A Webmail On Host Server. How To Install??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.