Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Adsense Check Taking Too Long - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Check Taking Too Long (974 Views)

Domain Propagation...its Taking Too Long Abeg / Joomla Error: Ssl-error-rx-record-too-long-and-apache-ssl / Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Check Taking Too Long by gozika55l: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please my adsense check is taking up to 2 months to arrive, before it takes one month and now two months. i want to know if there is a way to make this faster, like using dhl or fedex to deliver or is there any other easier path others are taking to get their payment on time from google.
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by Engineer1985(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
Use dhl, it delivers in 3days
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by kentochdis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
simple, you can choose express delivery, which they say takes about a week, but bear in mind that the cost of the express delivery is on you.

To do that:

Logon to your Google adsense account,
Click on Account setting,
Goto Payment setting,
Look for Payment Method (You will probably be on Check - Standard Delivery),
Click on Edit Payment Method,
Choose Check - Secured Express Delivery (Remember it attracts a €17.00 Processing Fee), They say it'll take about a week to delivery. I've not tried it before because of the €17.00 processing fee, I prefer waiting for now.

I hope this is helpful?

Cheers
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by gozika55l: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2013
kentochdis: simple, you can choose express delivery, which they say takes about a week, but bear in mind that the cost of the express delivery is on you.

To do that:

Logon to your Google adsense account,
Click on Account setting,
Goto Payment setting,
Look for Payment Method (You will probably be on Check - Standard Delivery),
Click on Edit Payment Method,
Choose Check - Secured Express Delivery (Remember it attracts a €17.00 Processing Fee), They say it'll take about a week to delivery. I've not tried it before because of the €17.00 processing fee, I prefer waiting for now.

I hope this is helpful?

Cheers

On my adsense account the Secured Express Delivery is not shown when you goto payment setting, Does it it has a particular earning threshhold before it can be enabled.
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by kentochdis(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
gozika55l:

On my adsense account the Secured Express Delivery is not shown when you goto payment setting, Does it it has a particular earning threshhold before it can be enabled.

If you just signup with Google Adsense, you'll need to get to $10 threshold first time, they'll then send you a verification pin with which you complete your address verification. After that, the next threshold you'll be aiming at is the $100 mark, that's what qualifies you for payout i.e. them mailing you your cheque. The next time, you won't be sent a verification pin on reaching the $10 mark because your address has already been verified. Remember, if it takes you 6 months to get to the $100 threshold, that's when you should be expecting your cheque.
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by EasyNaijacom: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Engineer1985: Use dhl, it delivers in 3days

That's funny, you sound like you've never even used AdSense before. Or did you reply just to showcase your username?
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by zankey(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
EasyNaija.com:

That's funny, you sound like you've never even used AdSense before. Or did you reply just to showcase your username?

His very right my cheques takes 3 to 5days(may be because I use express delivery). Its just the 3weeks cheque clearing still be issue for me.
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by EasyNaijacom: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2013
zankey:

His very right my cheques takes 3 to 5days(may be because I use express delivery). Its just the 3weeks cheque clearing still be issue for me.

I didn't know that. Which courier delivers the cheques? Dhl themselves? Also, what state in Nigeria do you live in?
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by gozika55l: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
zankey:

i have contacted google to setup express delivery and they told me it is not available for my country, have anybody receive check by that method currently
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by OmerianConsult: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
l need to use someone's adsense account. Can l let it be sent to my own address so it won't get cashed behind my back?
Re: Adsense Check Taking Too Long by EasyNaijacom: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Engineer1985: Use dhl, it delivers in 3days
zankey:

Okay guys, I'm currently testing out your claim. Get ready. This is my first time using the Secured Express Delivery. The cheque was sent on Monday, that's 24th June 2013.

It's been 4 days now. No cheque yet.

I'm still waiting though. I'll post here when it arrives.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Help Me! Please. / My New Wordpress Blog On Classic Cars In Nigeria / Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.