Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Affiliate Marketer Due - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affiliate Marketer Due (434 Views)

[photo] See What A Female Marketer From Airtel Wore In Public / Uba Pacific Marketer Pays Burna Boy To Acquire Marketing Rights For His Album / Looking For A Marketer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketer Due by mynairareport(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2013
hey dude, have you think of this? 3 things to avoid as an affilliate marketer,
1. eagerness of making money
2. scam page advertising
3. paid to click advertising.
these are just the three that matters most on my own side cos i believe one has to lead by an example. make your product real you dont need to force people to your site or force them to click on your advert. avoid plagiarism in your write up and let people know the originality in you..... check out one of my affiliate fill template here @ www.naijavine.mynewsextra.com . is a subdomain of www.mynewsextra.com a site design to bring you the latest news on the go and add value to broadcast. gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Rules : Spell Words Correctly,use Perfect Grammar / Queen Elizabeth Celebrates 60th Coronation Anniversary / Facebook Has Changed Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.