Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song (2902 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Olu Maintain In Collaboration With 50 Cents And Olivia / Update: 9ice And Olu Maintain In Concert In London On 25th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
Although it’s no longer news that the duo have issues against themselves (whatever the cause?), D’banj has now taken the rivalry to another level by hitting at his opponent in a new song titled ‘Ogbona feli feli’ (Its very hot), where he claims to be a ‘hotter’ act than Mr Olu (if you don’t know this is whom is referred to in the song, sorry).

Well, I like the two guys and wouldn’t mind the rivalry. I feel, however, that D’banj should’ve left the judgment to us – music lovers – instead of claiming to be hotter.

Abi no be so e suppose be?

Sorry I don’t have any link to the song. Listen to your radio!
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by benedo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2008
BULLSHIT, even if there is no beef people like you and the press(entertainment column writers who like cheap fictitious stories) will always cook something up to fan the embers of discord.
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by aluta4live: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
damn, lunatic. how did you escape from the zoo or whereever youre from, you sound son boring.
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
[/quote][quote author=benedo link=topic=129613.msg2189266#msg2189266 date=1209052842]
BULLSHIT, even if there is no beef people like you and the press(entertainment column writers who like cheap fictitious stories) will always cook something up to fan the embers of discord.

Hey Mr!, don't get angry over nothing!
Or else you know nothing about the entertainment industry, cool
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
[/quote][quote author=aluta4live link=topic=129613.msg2189302#msg2189302 date=1209053309]
damn, lunatic. how did you escape from the zoo or whereever youre from, you sound son boring.

Who u referring to? Guess benedo? grin
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2008
D'banj even claimed to be African Michael Jackson. . .
Ha!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by Tattooboy: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
@topic
d'banj fumbled i dont see the reason he should be claiming hot or something with Olu, didn't he realized he's d hottest in Africa He's too much for Olu, he should be on the same level if not higher than Ten face idibia.
Ogbona feli feli its hot feli feli
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by mrjuwon: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
this is dry like dandruff, its soo far fetched, first it was durella now olu maintain. Don't believe you, you need more people or post a link or something.
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2008
mrjuwon:

this is dry like dandruff, its soo far fetched, first it was durella now olu maintain. Don't believe you, you need more people or post a link or something.

Can't blame u,
Ignorance is a big wahala o tongue
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by benedo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ favcom,

Yeah, i know you, are u not the b, d who got delivered thru your drunk fathers punches administerd on your mom's womb,no wonder uur still suffering from the effects of the resultive brain damage, thats why you are on this thread talking shit, better dont mess with me man or you'get squashed the hell up.
Re: D’banj Hits Olu Maintain In New Song by favcom(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
benedo:

@ favcom,

Yeah, i know you, are u not the b, d who got delivered through your drunk fathers punches administerd on your mom's womb,no wonder uur still suffering from the effects of the resultive brain damage, thats why you are on this thread talking shit, better don't mess with me man or you'get squashed the hell up.

he! he!! he!!!
I can see you lack home training - no respect at all. Who's messing with you?
Candid advise: GET OFF THIS THREAD
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

[DOWNLOAD] Burna Boy – African Giant Instrumental| Mp3 / New Music: Bash Neh Pha & MB Fury - Sai Meh Mp3 / Which Are Your Favorite Rappers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.