Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

RE: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RE: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (633 Views)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / Re: I Am Not Ashamed To Move On And Anyone..... Eunice Becker (2) / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1)

RE: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by divex(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2013
REALITY CHECK girlfriend, No man in this world will tolerate that even if you did it for him. Did he ask you to go and sleep with your boss? If you are a woman with virtue and dignity, nothing in this world will push you to open legs for that man. That means if a married man with lot of cash ask you to open leg for him so he will buy you a car, hip your account and your boyfriend doesn't have to know it's a man that is doing it. You go do nah. I've learnt not to judge people when you are not in their shoes but dear, you Bleep up. This just goes to show that you are a cheap woman, YES. What side of the story do you want to explain, that you did it for him? Dear, keep deceiving yourself. I'm not really sure that you did that out of love cos if you really love that guy, you no go try am. That wasn't sacrifice, that was stupidity. If there is one thing I've learnt in life, don't ever let your guard down for a man due to circumstance or reasons beyond you control cos it always turns out bad.

Follow @ funnytruz..com
Re: RE: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Freiburger(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2013

(1)

hey / Two Different Passengers Sharing One Bike(okada) What's Your View? / The Rise Of The Twitter Aristocrats: Nnaemeka Ijioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.