Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? (599 Views)

Rumors On Being A 'moderator' In Nairaland / Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? / How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by Neduzze5(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2013
Is there no other Moderator in the Literature/Writing section of Nairaland to help out Mr Mynd? Placing a female side by side with him would do the trick. I suggest erm....

ISHILOVE

Or

REPOGIRL

Or
Although she's young, I still suggest her

PRINCESSA

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by wumsgreen(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2013
Mynd. Way no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ joke with woman na him u won put with dem ladies.I no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ get e •pragnancy oh. Just joking mynd is very active n its a very gud idea.repogirl is my candidate cos she is diplomatic
Re: Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by Neduzze5(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2013
wumsgreen: Mynd. Way no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ joke with woman na him u won put with dem ladies.I no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ get e •pragnancy oh. Just joking mynd is very active n its a very gud idea.repogirl is my candidate cos she is diplomatic

Yes oh, REPOGIRL will be a nice candidate but ISHILOVE sabi grammar wella.
Re: Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
You guys need to stop cracking me up
Re: Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by UjSizzle(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
I knew this was gonna happen! After spending a month giving them hopes of a co Mod, till today u haven't picked one undecided
Re: Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section? by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: I knew this was gonna happen! After spending a month giving them hopes of a co Mod, till today u haven't picked one undecided
Check the date silly

(1) (Reply)

S’east Monarchs Flay Okorocha, Over Ilomuanya's Non-reinstatement / Exclusive Footage Inside The Kenyan Mall Attacked By Gunmen! / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.