Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Where Is Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Yaradua (910 Views)

GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / Is Yaradua Dead? / Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Yaradua by madejibo: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2008
where is our president? he went to germany for a medical checkup for a reaction caused by an 'allergy' and we were told he will be back before weekend,but by weekend we were told dat by tues 22 of april he ll come bak that he (yaradua)has decided to stay in germany to finish his consultations with nigerians in germany. as at now i really wanna know where is yaradua. is he back?
Re: Where Is Yaradua by wendymanda: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
Who cares where he is whether or not he is in Nigeria or else wehre isn't it about the same thing? He ends up achieving nothing and making Nigerians look stupid (like so many before him). I think rather than Nigerian newspapers looking into women giving birth to fish and such nonsense they should concentrate on attacking him with questions on how he views his own country's medical system and his betrayal of the afforementioned
Re: Where Is Yaradua by bawomolo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
consultations with Nigerians in germany, isn't that the job of the nigerian ambassador to germany. i see our presido is multi-taskign
Re: Where Is Yaradua by madejibo: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2008
well i would really like to know so dat they shouldnt take us for a ride but like wendymanda said he should just work nd where he is not our business.
Re: Where Is Yaradua by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
I actually agree with @wendymanda. I seriously think it would be in our best interest if we start bombarding him right now with questions on what he is doing and start pushing issues in his face so as to get him to act faster. I mean considering that only a couple of people writing a petition against BA and sending it to him, got him acting in less than a month, I say maybe that is the best way to deal with this president. I hate to say it ,  I can't believe I have to swallow my AWESOME pride and admit that , gulp,  @disguy may have a point. Maybe what we need is sign more petitions ans send it to the president,

crying,  can not believe I just admitted that I was wrong, for the first (joking) time and that, of all people,  @disguy was right , LMAO!!!
Re: Where Is Yaradua by wendymanda: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
Are we petitioning for him to support things in his own country and not be a leader who will gladly jump at the opportunity to leave the country? Eygptian surgeons successfully seperated siamese twins joined at the head. The Nigerian government has successfully proven the medical practioners in Nigeria are worthless. I wonder which one shows more pride in the country. Perhaps., umm, well, ( not rocket science) What is Egypt for $1000 Alex?

Ps Kobo you say actually agree with me as if it is one of those unfathomable things
Re: Where Is Yaradua by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
LMAO!!! I never posted or meant it that way , LMAO!!!
Re: Where Is Yaradua by darren20(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
Why do you care so much about Y'aradua ?Do you want to die for him or something,the man has with entourage/medical staff been enjoying themselves in Germany most probably with their loot,whatever happen to his 7 points economic agenda which includes unrealisable health for all by year 2020? or whatever,do you know how many Nigerians suffering from worse condition than Y'aradua who has no acess good health?why can't he empower the hospital in Nigeria,funny enough it's still the same Nigerian trained  doctors based in germany that he could not cater for ,that will still treat him in Germany!
Whatever happens to y'aradua.
Re: Where Is Yaradua by wendymanda: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
As the leader of the country people want to know what he is up to and seeing as Nigerians have tetanus from being bitten multiple times (once bitten twice shy, bitten more than thrice in shock) it is no surprise everyone wants to put the speculation to an end. Funny thing about OBJ after Abacha's death everyone thought he was the next messiah. Now people want to believe Yar Dumbass will be the next Saviour. Well thought they could because after the sh** he just pulled you would have to be spendidly stupid to still trust him to get us from the squables our country is in.
Re: Where Is Yaradua by madejibo: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
if nigerians really mean something to our leaders they shld at least tell us where our president is and how is his condition. because in all honesty we are his employer so we shld be aware of where he is. but no nigerian leader after taking over gives a damn abt the people.

i have said it before on another trend dat uaradua is so slow and that is d problem he has. i dont think he is fit to govern naija at all. i only wish him the speediest recovery.
Re: Where Is Yaradua by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
where is our president?

Are u asking me undecided
Re: Where Is Yaradua by kemofash20: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2008
yaradua don come o! make we begin off pant for yaradua he is back we will be having uninterrupted power supply of power. the miracle he cant perform in oned yr he is ganna do it in one month.
Re: Where Is Yaradua by landis(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2008
Yaradua is back for now but he would soon go back to Germany given that he has:

Churg Strauss Syndrome -a rare disease that features inflammation of blood vessels (also referred to as angiitis) in the lungs, skin, nerves, and abdomen
Re: Where Is Yaradua by janami(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2008
@poster
He is pounding yam in my kitchen cheesy
Re: Where Is Yaradua by landis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2008
However, unconfirmed sources said the President’s health was far from being okay and that he was actually advised to move to the United States for better treatment because of his deteriorating condition.

However, pressure from home, particularly from the North, might have left the president with the option of returning home against expert advice.

The source had said that Yar’Adua was told in clear terms that the pressure of work in his office as president was too much for his health and he was consequently advised to “slow down,” which could mean his vacating office.

, things to come??
Re: Where Is Yaradua by willyede(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2008
yaradua has just come why not we give him a chance the problem with we Nigerians is that we respect signs and wonders .This guy ain't no messiah but trying to give his best to this country.so far so GOOD.Lets just pray that God continue to give him good health.I have faith in him wink

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Moving At All With Yar Adua: We Need Anoda Man For 2011 / Nigeria: Meningitis Ravages The North - Over 70 Reported Dead, Hundreds Infected / Plateau Takes Up The Gauntlet, Expels Fulani In Their Midst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.