Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mother And Daughter Sex Issues. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother And Daughter Sex Issues. (1777 Views)

Funny Facebook Post Between Mother And Daughter | Marriage Privacy / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / President Elect Gmb Dances Shoki With Wife And Daughter ,watch Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Sex Issues. by lopsoj(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2013
Can you imagin this?
A woman had a daughter, the lady was a shy type and she knows nothing about SEX. One day she got married and she ask her mother how she will have sex with her husband, the mother explained to her and she left.
After her wedding, the couple both went home, and the mother followed them to know how the husband will disvirgin her daughter, while the couple were in the room, the mother stood at the door listening to their conversation.
The husband said my dear, this thing is too tight how can we loose it? The wife reply i dont know.
The mother said apply grease you idoit(saying it on a low tone)
After some time, the husband said dear, since this thing is so tight i think we'll have to use a knife....
Immediatly the mother burst in Ha! You want to kill my daughter, instead of you to use grease you want to use knife....
(the husband was trying to remove his shoe lace) lolz

(1) (Reply)

I'm From Oyo I Can Not Keep Calm / Lesson Of The Day: Always Mind Your Own Business / Britain’s Biggest Boobs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.