Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,001 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? (827 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Signs You Drink Too Much Coffee / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by twinskenny(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2013
hello house help is and advice is needed on this..

My boy prefer water to food... what can i do? weve tried different method for him to feed well to no avail.. any suggesstion will be highly appreciated.
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by Sogo10: 2:40pm On May 20, 2013
twinskenny: hello house help is and advice is needed on this..

My boy prefer water to food... what can i do? weve tried different method for him to feed well to no avail.. any suggesstion will be highly appreciated.
go to the hospital.maybe e doesnt av appetite.is e going to toilet regularly.
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by dominique(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2013
You need to supply us with more information like; his age, what's the average quantity of water he drinks daily? How is his performance healthwise?
Personally, I don't think its any cause for alarm as water is very good for the body. Before water consumption can become toxic to the system, one must have consumed gallons at once. You can give him multivitamins to boost his appetite. You can also have him checked by a paed if you feel the need to.
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 21, 2013
The problem is that he's not eating, but if at all he's feeding well, then the water intake is not a problem. maybe u need to visit ur doctor pls
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by rodeo0070(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2013
You need to see a pediatrician/nutritionist. Water is good for the body but in the meantime, try and see if you can regulate his appetite for water so as to prevent him from Water intoxication(Hyponatremia).
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by twinskenny(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2013
dominique: You need to supply us with more information like; his age, what's the average quantity of water he drinks daily? How is his performance healthwise?
Personally, I don't think its any cause for alarm as water is very good for the body. Before water consumption can become toxic to the system, one must have consumed gallons at once. You can give him multivitamins to boost his appetite. You can also have him checked by a paed if you feel the need to.

Thank you very much, he is
dominique: You need to supply us with more information like; his age, what's the average quantity of water he drinks daily? How is his performance healthwise?

thank you very much.. He is 2 n halve years old.. is not if he is not eating at all but most time he prefer water to food.. i will have check up as uve suggested
Re: MY Boy Drink Too Much Of Water Is This Normal? by twinskenny(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2013
@ALL

Thank you for your advice and contribution. i will have him check asap.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Marijuana On Body And Mind / Health Benefits Of Carrots. / Fashola Agrees To Pay Veteran Actor, Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.