Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Want To Know Requirments On How To Get A Visa To Panama - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Know Requirments On How To Get A Visa To Panama (1301 Views)

Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria / Please, Wats The Requirments For Securing A Malaysian Visa / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Requirments On How To Get A Visa To Panama by igwekadillac: 2:18pm On May 20, 2013
i want to travel to panama how is the country how and where can i get the visa anybody in panam plss help cos i really want to know how the country is thanks advicess needed
Re: I Want To Know Requirments On How To Get A Visa To Panama by ifegy: 3:14pm On May 20, 2013
Hmm, a few months ago you opened a thread asking the same question about South Korean visas. It seems you are really desperate to leave the country. Be careful, because unscrupulous people could very easily take advantage of your desperation. Have you considered using the money you want to use to pay for the visa to start up a business? There is a business section on nairaland that you can go to and get some ideas. All the best, and hope it works out well for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Australia:first Nation To Shut Its Borders To 'ebola-affected' African Countries / Keffi, Off Abuja / This Village In Giethoorn, Netherlands Has No Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.