Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Just B4 U Break Down... Swallow This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just B4 U Break Down... Swallow This (648 Views)

5 Things U Must Not Do B4 U Sleep / Just B4 U Break Down...swallow This Pill / Now I Know The Reason Some Babes Swallow Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just B4 U Break Down... Swallow This by tosho07(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2013
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] sadDear friends you and i are guilty of chronicle diseases such as diabetes, prostate cancer, hypertension, obesity and many more

The fact that we are not bed ridden or not hospitalized does not mean we are as fit and healthy as we might think and if care is not taken one could be living to be short lived or expend your health to procure health
The mortality death rate as@ 2011 is about 30 million about 50%of this figure consist the age range between35-45years which is also a warning signal for those of us that we are at risk or living with any of those symptoms
[b]Natural risk

We are careless about what and how we eat
According to world health organization our daily intakes should be:Fats-5% protein-15%,Carbonhydrate-30%Vegetables and fruits-50% But on the contrary most of us has turn it upside down(economy condition)
Artificial Risk

Research recently shows that humans are prone to kidney failure due to use of toothpaste containing fluoride instead of fluorine(pls google the real usage of fluoride the last time i checked it it was meant for rat poison)
coffee addicts are are prone to hypertension risk and brain mental alertness
Habitual feeds on junk foods leads to
cancer in the the various parts of the body

Our impression is that science has always provide lasting solution tour ailing system however four thousand year and now they have not been able to provide cure rather they provide relief, such as cataract patience has to use eye glasses for sight diabetes patience stand a risk of being amputated if he or she ever involve in serious injuries.Cancerous patient could undergo surgery which might lead to untimely death and the sad news is that most of these disease are exhaust our life savings

Our Only Hope
Prevention they say is better than cure
PREVENTION IS CHEAPER THAN CURE
Alternative therapy is best option to live along lasting life
infection are always around u KNOCK THEM DOWN BEFORE THEY KNOCK YOU DOWN
Should need any health assistance contact me
i hope you enjoy the pill angry

(1) (Reply)

~miracle Drink ...it Kills Cancer Cells Too.....must Read ~ / / Maternal Mortality-why It Concerns Us All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.