Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... (1111 Views)

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? / Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest / Which Naija Tribe Are The Most Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... by alaricsaltzman: 5:42pm On May 20, 2013
1. The HAUSA man who removes his shoes †o enter a taxi...

2. The IGBO man who goes †o the bank with a spanner †o open a bank account...

3. The YORUBA man who went †o bed with a ruler just †o know how long he has slept...

4. A TIV man who watches news TV and waves at the news reader...

5. AN EFIK nurse who wakes up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot †o give him sleeping pills...

6. AN IGALA man who lower his TV volume because he wants †o read a text message...

7.AN EDO man who sprays himself with mortein †o keep mosquitoes away...

8.AN IKWERE man who polishes his shoes †o take passport size photo.

9. AN ISOKO man who climbed a mango tree †o check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning...

10.A FULANI man who choose †o drink Fanta because he thinks sprite is unripe...

11.A GWARI man who saw something like shit, touched and tasted and said
"Hmmm" na shit!!! Ƭħanƙ God i no match am...

12.AN IDOMA man who puts his radio inside the refrigerator because he wants †o listen †o Cool FM...

av ur say grin grin
Re: Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... by alaricsaltzman: 5:43pm On May 20, 2013
joke!!!

What you didn't know...

A student failed "Law" and decided to make a deal with a Professor.
Sir, do you know everything about law?
Prof: Yes,I do.
Student: If you can answer this question, I will accept my final mark, if you can't, you will have to change my grade to 'A"
The Professor agreed.
The boy asked, "What is legal but not logical and what is logical but not legal?And what is neither legal nor logical?"
The professor thought about it for a while,but had no answer.
He had to finally give up as he really did not know.
He gave the boy his 'A'
The following day, the professor asked the same question to his students.
He was shocked when all of them raised their hands.
One of the students answered: Sir, you are 65 and you are married to a 28 year old woman.This is legal but not logical!
Your wife, is having an affair with a 23 year old boy.This is logical but not legal.
Your wife's boyfriend has failed his exam and yet you have given him an 'A'. It's neither logical nor legal!
The professor collapsed...

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... by 50calibre(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2013
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... by Hardeybympeh(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2013
nice.......... realy fuuy
Re: Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest... by alaricsaltzman: 7:46pm On May 22, 2013
Hardeybympeh: nice.......... realy fuuy
smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Day With Akpors / Scary Huh.. / Ladies.. Would You Date This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.