Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (877 Views)

What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Dewze(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by AtheistD(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2013
Dewze: The Quran admits that Jesus: (1) was a prophet of God (mohammed was also a prophet).
(2) was miraculously conceived (mohammed was born the earthly manner).
(3) did not die but was taken up by God (mohammed died an earthly death).
(4) will come back to take rulership of the earth (mohammed will not).
Looking at all these points and others tht space ll nt allow me to add, is it not then reasonable to say tht Jesus was somewhat greater in status than mohammed?
Even if I were to be a muslim and out of obligation admit that Jesus is not greater than mohammed, I wld still ve to agree tht they were equals since they were both prophets of God.
My question then is this; why are muslims so quick to go on the offensive when the name of Mohammed is blasphemed and yet they act so passive when the name of Jesus is blasphemed in thesame vein (even more). Are muslims by this act not placing a prophet of God over another prophet of God. Have muslims ever sat down to consider this. Does the Quran support this form of discrimination?

muslims brothers and sisters it wld be deeply enlightening to hear what u think abt this.

N.B if u r only interested in in abusing or directly disrespecting any religion (Islam or Christianity or any else) pls u r not welcomed to contribute.
That means constructive comments pls. This is not a popularity contest.

Hmmm.... interesting cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 20, 2013
First of all, let me start by letting you know that
No prophets of God ever lived by the sword. ever killed or shed blood. Read the holy book and u will see for urself.
Jesus christ came to the world to save and not destroy lives.
He is reffered to as the way, the truth and life.
He is referred to as the son of God. He came from God and went back to God.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Collective Embarrassment To All Faiths – Islamic Cleric / Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South (part 2) / Recommend Threads For Home Page From This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.