Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job (11281 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Malubi(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2013
We the Naira family we say congrats. Believe and give thanks to God and sky will be your limit.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by brighter: 6:43am On May 21, 2013
CONGRATULATION!!! May God's name be praised.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by automophosis(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2013
Congratulations. May u climb higher in life. Dnt forget others in Nairaland Forum.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by kumari089(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2013
Alhamdulilai, congrat.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Chrisjane(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2013
Suljosh: I'm searching for a wife.
am here nw. Ur search shall cease henceforth
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Eneze1(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2013
congrats to you, May the Almighty God continue to grant your heart desires
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by pmc01(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2013
Ma shaa Allaah. Barokalloohufeehi
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Nobody: 8:41am On May 21, 2013
hey since you can get a job on NL, HOW ABOUT GETTING A GOOD GIRL.....THATS MY NEW AD. MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ARE ALLOWED
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by fpeter(f): 9:16am On May 21, 2013
kilmix: Oops! I forgot to CELEBRATE my 7th Year on NairaLand... sad May 10 2006-May 10 2013.
Comment: Nairaland is the best naija youth oriented site. *am an addict*

Happy Belated NL baiday grin....i bet Seun will give you a gift
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by spartanian(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2013
Congrats bro.... u need to pay your Tax to Mr Seun cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by planman88: 9:33am On May 21, 2013
Congrats my guy. I need a job too. can someone send me vacancy to my mail box please. leoanrd2000@gmail.com
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Husnu(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2013
Alhamdulillah!!! Congrats n for showing gratitude, may u continue 2 climb higher
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Atoks25: 9:36am On May 21, 2013
Thanks for the congrtulatory msg.I wish all jobeseekers Gods favour.Your dream job shall locate you soonest.Gods speed
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Muttybabe(f): 9:55am On May 21, 2013
smileyCONGRAT BRO! I WISH U MORE OF TESTIMONIES smileyCONGRAT BRO! I WISH U MORE OF TESTIMONIES
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by gbame(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2013
autumn.flower:
[size=15pt]its a lie, nobody on nairaland with that user name.[/size]

I can't believe the mods would put something on front page without verifing the authenticity!?

Did you do your own verification? OP, Accept my congratulations.

https://www.nairaland.com/cordels333
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by gbame(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2013
delors: Praise the Lord! alliham dullilhai!
Nor go dey chop their food anyhow make dem no for reverse the appointment o. Cos i know say u like food pass anything.
But anyhow anyhow, Congratulations DEER!

DEER?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by OCcool: 11:10am On May 21, 2013
gbame:

DEER?
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by autumnflower(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2013
gbame:

Did you do your own verification? OP, Accept my congratulations.

https://www.nairaland.com/cordels333
My apologies, I did.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Nobody: 11:27am On May 21, 2013
autumn.flower:

My apologies, I did.

U didn't do it well! Apologies accepted, on behalf of d op and d Mods! Go n doubt no more! Urs shall visit u soon, n u shall come to give testimony like d op!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by bibi4279(f): 11:38am On May 21, 2013
Suljosh: I'm searching for a wife.
really
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by FINMGR: 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
I also want to use this medium to thank Nairaland Oh. I got a job witha financial service firm on the Island through a job advert here on nairaland. The interesting part of it, is that it is a Job i have always wanted to do without pay. To the Glory of God. I was confirmed after 3months of probation. Right Now am a staff of the company. i want all seeking job to be staedfast as God will certainly meet you at the right time. Now na wife i dey find OH. Cheers my fellow nairalanders!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
FINMGR: I also want to use this medium to thank Nairaland Oh. I got a job witha financial service firm on the Island through a job advert here on nairaland. The interesting part of it, is that it is a Job i have always wanted to do without pay. To the Glory of God. I was confirmed after 3months of probation. Right Now am a staff of the company. i want all seeking job to be staedfast as God will certainly meet you at the right time. Now na wife i dey find OH. Cheers my fellow nairalanders!

Congrats! Open a new thread for dis, bro. We pray for more
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2013
Congratulations! smiley
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Pelummy(f): 4:36pm On May 21, 2013
SUBHANALLAH smiley
ALHAMDULILAH ROBILL ALAMIN

may the job be a comfortable & rewarding one to you
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Miraclefavor: 9:10pm On May 21, 2013
Congratulations pal.GOD is opening doors 4 career job breakthroughs 4 d youths contemporarily..i clearly discern & it's 4 real!.By HIS grace,i will be receiving my own miracle favor job appointment letter from a renowned Naija bank, in a weeks time from today in Jesus most mighty miraculous name,Amen.GOD bless us all !
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by ayobo1(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2013
congratulations, wishin u a fulfilled dream
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by oge4real(f): 8:20am On May 22, 2013
Congratulations!

Wow, it's now a miracle to get a job in my dear fatherland. God please have mercy.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Congrats bro! God bless ya hustle. Stil looking 4 my future wife on NL

On her way, bro grin
Yungwizzzy: Congrats bro! God bless ya hustle. Stil looking 4 my future wife on NL

On her way, bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronation Merchant Bank 2022 Graduate Trainee / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified / Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.