Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States (1529 Views)

How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by angus: 12:19am On May 16, 2006
A 46 page volume gives you the direction and guidance to locate anyone, anywhere in the United States. Also includes listing of agencies, listed state by state to assist in your investigations

steps to get a copy of this e-book :
1) send a mail to wintelaccess@yahoo.com to request
2)you must have e-gold account,visit www.e-gold.com to create if you have none
3)fund your e-gold and transfer $4.00 to my e-gold account ?(3130433)
4)you need to give me your e mail address with which you want to receive the ebook
Re: How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by hotangel2(f): 4:33am On May 16, 2006
hahahahaha, HELLO! Send money to ur egold account. SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Re: How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by angus: 9:06pm On May 16, 2006
if i don't give the stuff ,you can contact e-gold ltd and they may freeze my account.ok
it's kool. No spam.i'm real
Re: How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by layi(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2006
lol, and what stops you from transferring to another egold acct immediately. E-gold doesnt freeze acct except on the orders of FBI or interpol. I've been using e-gold for 3yrs and i know it dangerous sending money upfront to egold. Its even on as a disclaimer" egold will do nothing if you're scammed".

wait a min,  does this guy see us as kids, or is the guy himself a kid. HOW CAN U LOCATE ANYONE, ANYWHERE IN THE STATES? Thats 1000% impossible except u want to be located.
its only possible but not 100% Guaranteed
Re: How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by mrtee(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2006
ok. my people i know that no body will believe me. now i want to do a bonanza for the first ten (10) people to send me a mail to wintelaccess@yahoo.com with their request to have the product.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN PROVING MY SELF.
OK SEE YOU THEN.IF YOU NEED IT SEND ME A MAIL
Re: How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States by omogenikky(f): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2006
why should i pay to locate someone when I can go to www.anywho.com?

(1) (Reply)

Catchy Wedding Toast Writeup / Mother’s Day Essays In Hindi | Mothers Day Essays English Writing Preparation / Publishing and Marketing My Own Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.