Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) (7135 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: Phyno – Connect (prod By Deezbeats) / NEW TUNE: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by mafiacent(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2013

Davido is one dude that’s certainly not resting on his laurels. For the 2nd week in a row, he’s putting out a new song. Last week, we heard “One Of A Kind”. Now it’s “KALO CONNECT”; a song that sees Davido dissecting a Young D beat and taking us to the dance floor for the umpteenth time.

Look out for songs like “Skelewu” and the video for “One of a Kind” in the coming weeks. For now, listen/download this crazy joint and put it on repeat.

Listen & Download Here

1 Like

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by namename: 7:56am On May 21, 2013
noise

2 Likes

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Decapo: 5:51pm On May 21, 2013
ah, this boi just dey make noise ni
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by abusadiq24(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2013
Not bad
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by sylve11: 5:54pm On May 21, 2013
I need Gobe. cool
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Diasporan(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2013
Ninja turtle again angry angry
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Neldrizzy(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2013
Total n0nsense....n0ise., wait! Does dis guy has mentor at all? If he dnt,he shud be adviced to go and meet ogbeni wizzy for proper musical skulin.... #starBoiTeam#

1 Like

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by emma26(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2013
Going by d comment here, am discourage 4rm downloading it..
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by chelseabmw(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2013
LOLXXXXX cheesy grin
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by DJDOLA(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2013
Davido is trying sha..but all d same gbafun oga eee...ayodeji is oga @ d top for david
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by 3RNEST(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
emma_@:
c'mon download, the song make sence grin
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by emmyid(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2013
from the comments so far am not gona waste my mb on this. Never the less see gobe stil rocks.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by alexchiny: 6:09pm On May 21, 2013
Rubbish as usual.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by wasiudvd(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2013
When will you pple stop comparing two different things? And one agba_ya de form #teamstarboi. Una too dey carry beef for head like say DJ carry headphone. Mtcheew!

6 Likes

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2013
All his songs sound exactly the same
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Neldrizzy(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
wasiudvd: When will you pple stop comparing two different things? And one agba_ya de form #teamstarboi. Una too dey carry beef for head like say DJ carry headphone. Mtcheew!
wasiudvd: When will you pple stop comparing two different things? And one agba_ya de form #teamstarboi. Una too dey carry beef for head like say DJ carry headphone. Mtcheew!

i dnt want to go against the rule of diz site...buh i must say u'r a Piece of No Gender.... "no beef"
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by mysticgal(f): 6:32pm On May 21, 2013
I think this boy should rest small haba ear drums are still quaking from the last singles angry

1 Like

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by bory09(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2013
jackbauersballs: All his songs sound exactly the same
do you expect him to sing different song with different voice and different style. Han an you wan kill am. And less you forget Gobe was more criticise than these and what do you see now, everyone is downloading it.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by cyril83(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
Still same harmony, rhythm, tone, form, tempo and dynamics but different lyrics sha!

Diz dude should go and learn some music joor.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by cyril83(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2013
bory09: do you expect him to sing different song with different voice and different style. Han an you wan kill am. And less you forget Gobe was more criticise than these and what do you see now, everyone is downloading it.
Excluding Me.

Go tell him to change his beat for once, don't you listen to 2face idibia' song,MI abaga,sound sultan,stil counting
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by wasiudvd(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2013
Neldrizzy:

i dnt want to go against the rule of diz site...buh i must say u'r a Piece of No Gender.... "no beef"

Piece of no gender? Better look for sumtin else to say. And if I may ask u, who and who r in ur team? Abi na one man mopo team. Mtcheew!
If dem say Davido, una go point out wizkid, d'banj una go say don J, fashola una go say GEJ. Go get a life jare.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by fankasibe: 6:49pm On May 21, 2013
See hungry people wey neva chop belle-full wan dey bééf omo-baba olowo.....but the truth about davido is that he does nt need ur money, all he wants is social recorgnision which he buys with his father's money....... Wizkid dey voice anything.....Olamide dey rap anything.....Davido dey shout anything.
Meself dey write anything.

8 Likes

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by bory09(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2013
I am both wizkid and davido fans but i see the two as big competitor. The competition was equal before not until wizkid bag another award to make four award against davido which is three.
Let no one forget that wizkid has one Album and davido too has one album though the both are preparing for their 2nd album.
We all know that wizkid own music label likewise davido has too. But that of davido one is more solid.
When it comes to video i think davido has upper hand
if we visualise it in the aspect of money i can't say but i know davido has one house in lekki likewise wizkid but that of wizkid seems to be two, Don't know really but let me give it to wizkid. The competition still goes on. Wizkid has experience, talented and money likewise davido but in that experience aspect wizkid rules. Before i go let me say up wizkid and up davido for this great song. Thumb up man haters go and stick to olamide and leave good music to hussler music. *i dey go jare olamide no vex*

1 Like

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by sweetgala(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2013
Rubbish, he should go retire

1 Like

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by bory09(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2013
cyril83: Excluding Me.

Go tell him to change his beat for once, don't you listen to 2face idibia' song,MI abaga,sound sultan,stil counting
i thought you will compare him with wizkid, olamid, d'prince and co but that of 2face, soundsultan, MI abaga. I think you are mistaken. Why compare baba with a teenage. guy wake up o.
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 21, 2013
bory09: I am both wizkid and davido fans but i see the two as big competitor. The competition was equal before not until wizkid bag another award to make four award against davido which is three.
Let no one forget that wizkid has one Album and davido too has one album though the both are preparing for their 2nd album.
We all know that wizkid own music label likewise davido has too. But that of davido one is more solid.
When it comes to video i think davido has upper hand
if we visualise it in the aspect of money i can't say but i know davido has one house in lekki likewise wizkid but that of wizkid seems to be two, Don't know really but let me give it to wizkid. The competition still goes on. Wizkid has experience, talented and money likewise davido but in that experience aspect wizkid rules. Before i go let me say up wizkid and up davido for this great song. Thumb up man haters go and stick to olamide and leave good music to hussler music. *i dey go jare olamide no vex*
Who asked you for this lecture?

4 Likes

Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by emesv26(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2013
No Message
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by obailala(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2013
I can't still understand how Davido became popular. undecided
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by donPhill(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2013
emma_@:
discouraged as well
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by CLIQBOY(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2013
obailala: I can't still understand how Davido became popular. undecided
by jumping around in dami duro video
Re: Davido – Kalo Connect (prod By Young D) by JMystique(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2013
Dami duro was a gr8 song,y r u guys even complaining abt,i always said if nigerians were dumb enough to listen Sky-B's retarded raps,then no other artiste should ever be castigated for whatever he sings,especially not young boy who is carving a niche 4 himself despite his wealthy background....mambebe,mambebe,ur the one...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download New Music Video> Victoria Kimani – Prokoto Ft. Diamond Platnumz, Dimpoz / Get This Tonic Solfa Of Worship Songs PDF / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.