Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe (4445 Views)

Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by Bonaguy(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by yungzed360(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2013
she's pweeeety n ah fink ah lyk her
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by airmark(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2013
She is short. Does n't reach my abdomen
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by Nobody: 8:50am On May 21, 2013
airmark: She is short. Does n't reach my abdomen

you be learner
you never see selling point grin

ask d'prince he'll tell you how to identify selling points wink
and she's seen the goody bag wink
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by Nobody: 11:12am On May 21, 2013
pretty
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by Nobody: 11:54am On May 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

you be learner
you never see selling point grin

ask d'prince he'll tell you how to identify selling points wink
and she's seen the goody bag wink
I'm so downloading that video right now.
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by eduson002(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
We have seen her...so what should we do next?

1 Like

Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by BlackSwan: 12:02am On May 22, 2013
How old is dprince that he is dating a 20yr old?
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by Nobody: 5:02am On May 22, 2013
Black Swan: How old is dprince that he is dating a 20yr old?

[size=13pt]I wonder. Wrinkles don full his forehead. Soon we'll hear that she's given birth to a baby boy and D'Prince is the only man she's slept with. Una don see am. Save this pic for the day he tries to deny her. grin[/size]
Re: Meet D'prince's 20-year Old Girlfriend, Omoyele Ogundipe by BlackSwan: 5:05am On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I wonder. Wrinkles don full his forehead. Soon we'll hear that she's given birth to a baby boy and D'Prince is the only man she's slept with. Una don see am. Save this pic for the day he tries to deny her. grin[/size]
lol
psquare things

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Partied In A See-through Bikini / Mr Ibu Gives Kemen Smackdown!! See Pics / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.