Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,738 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

So I Tried Many Times And I Almost Stopped Trying. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / So I Tried Many Times And I Almost Stopped Trying. (470 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So I Tried Many Times And I Almost Stopped Trying. by jeffreyUzo: 11:13pm On May 20, 2013
I have tried many times and not found a good site where i can just simply buy recharge cards online and make payments using my ATM card. IT guys how far now? The ones that would have brought joy to me had many steps before i could even start making the actual payments to even get my phone reloaded. and there in lied another problem where i could only see it from the perspective of the designer and not the user. I just was lost at the beginning, thank God i went to school and my patients paid off. Else i would not have been able to sign up in the first case. but signing up was not the only problem that i was faced with, i could not still make any progress, thanks to their cumbersome UI. If you are in shoes, am sure you will know the feeling. and there came http://ecardex.com to my rescue, all i had to do was to visit the site, select the network i was interested in, make payments and got the recharge card i have always wanted. Phew at last, after much cry and thirst some Naija guys are really making this IT thingy worth our while. I which all our guys will step up on their game. Because there is still hope for IT in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Live Web Broadcast Channel, Website Developer In Port Harcourt / Nairaland Is My Swwet Dream / Webmasters, Who Is Your Mentor In This Noble Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.