Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Please,help A Brother In Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please,help A Brother In Need (722 Views)

Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job / Am Going To Die If I Don;t Get A Job, Please Help A Brother. / Fellow Nigerians, please help a brother in need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 4:33am On May 21, 2013
I am oluwatayo,i finished my HND programme in the year 2008,served 2009,i read civil engineering and since then,i have been searching for a job employment,the construction companies i have been to for interviews,all ask for some years of experience due to the nature of civil engineering works,please any kind hearted one out there should please help me,i am not getting any younger,it doesn't matter the kind of job,as long as it's not arm robbery,please i am ready to do it,thanks.
Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 4:52am On May 21, 2013
My emails are t_ogunrewo@yahoo.com and ogunrewooluwatayo@gmail.com....my phone numbers are 08062150515 and 08120453070
Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by Omexonomy: 7:10am On May 21, 2013
Front page moderator let us help a brother in need

1 Like

Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On May 21, 2013
Why don't you volunteer to work for free for one of the firms for say 3 months? I'm sure they would retain you afterwards if u know what u are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by kaybest1: 10:10am On May 21, 2013
r=ifyalways] Why don't you volunteer to work for free for one of the firms for say 3 months? I'm sure they would retain you afterwards if u know what u are doing.

good point, but knowing the guy predicament try to help him for the 3 months transport fare.
Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
I don't mind working for free just to gain the required experience,if you know anyone that can help.....
Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 4:30am On May 23, 2013
Thanks for your concern @all
Re: Please,help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello nairalanders,i know some people here have reputable companies,i don't mind working for free just to gain some experience,i am sick and tired of staying at home doing nothing,i've been running up and down the city of lagos for interviews,but they all keep asking the same question "how many years of experience are you having" i can't have this at home,someone please help

(1) (Reply)

Where Does The Faith Of Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013 Applicants Lies? / Medical Laboratory Scientist At Me Cure Healthcare Limited / I Need An Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.