Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) (10350 Views)

Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO] / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Bracket - Temperature [official Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by tiwasblog: 5:29am On May 21, 2013

Their “Temperature” music video is slated to drop before we know it and we should also be expecting a solo effort from Vast anytime soon, aptly titled “Cupid Man”.
more here
Tiwa's Blog

Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 21, 2013
[size=13pt]They looked much better with shorter hair. With sweet and smooth songs like Yori Yori, Ada Owerri, Me & U, and Girl, you wonder if the "bad guy"/pop star hair is really necessary. They don't reflect bad boyism on stage at all, so it looks odd.

LOL @ the girl in bed. "I no go lie, you dey make my temperature dey rise", but na sick girl I dey see.[/size]
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by tiwasblog: 12:17pm On May 21, 2013
Yea
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Sloganz: 6:11pm On May 21, 2013
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by devigblegble: 6:11pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2013
Noted
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by DJDOLA(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2013
No vast no bracket
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by johnwizey: 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
Wu directed the video Moe musa or wu?
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by azeezakande: 6:22pm On May 21, 2013
Only one girl in the pic. & she's covering up. I guess the temperature is not hot enough
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
I could have sworn I heard one of these guys had cancer.... or was it a publicity stunt?
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2013
nawa o.why them come say vast no well?
see fresh dude like him.
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by mosho2good: 6:30pm On May 21, 2013
Why is it dat naija artist don't use dere brain to write lyrics and sing good musik except to be copying dose foreign artist

Naija I tire............
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 21, 2013
wetin be that race track on the dark skin guys head ? undecided
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
Is it me or has the light skin guy gone even finer than before ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2013
How will their temperature not rise when a fair girl is lying on the bed with flowers that will add fragrance and stimulate their hormones?
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by dopeJemi: 6:59pm On May 21, 2013
mosho2good: Why is it dat naija artist don't use dere brain to write lyrics and sing good musik except to be copying dose foreign artist

Naija I tire............
so which foreign artist's song did dey copy
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I could have sworn I heard one of these guys had cancer.... or was it a publicity stunt?

It was after this video and another one with P-sq (una go hear m soon)
He is fyn and healthy now.
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Olaone1: 8:24pm On May 21, 2013
Pics were taken in one of dem Ibis hotels. Cheap by their standard. grin grin
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1116719_Smash-2_jpg93cd79b74ededd596411527dd1602fc8[/img]

Please what's going on here?

shocked

I know say na that one your eye go reach... haba, nothing is going on there... cheesy cheesy
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2013
manny4life:

I know say na that one your eye go reach... haba, nothing is going on there... cheesy cheesy

Manny, I'm sad to hear that you're not contesting for mr nl cry you'd have had my vote(s)

The pix is very suggestive nau
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Manny, I'm sad to hear that you're not contesting for mr nl cry you'd have had my vote(s)

The pix is very suggestive nau

Lol, I'm sorry that you're sad o, you know I don't frequent NL like I used to and besides, you already know I don't get down like that...

Haba, what your eyes have seen, make your mouth no talk ammm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 21, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, I'm sorry that you're sad o, you know I don't frequent NL like I used to and besides, you already know I don't get down like that...

Haba, what your eyes have seen, make your mouth no talk ammm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmm baby mama things. Go on playa tongue wink
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hmmm baby mama things. Go on playa tongue wink

Baby mama kwa? No o, just got tired of it. ... cheesy cheesy

Even when Seun served me a one week forum wide ban, I did not even notice it till Saturday and the ban expired on Sunday. That is to show you I don't give a flying F**k about NL, not anymore more.
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 21, 2013
manny4life:

Baby mama kwa? No o, just got tired of it. ... cheesy cheesy

Even when Seun served me a one week forum wide ban, I did not even notice it till Saturday and the ban expired on Sunday. That is to show you I don't give a flying F**k about NL, not anymore more.

LOL Why were you banned?
All you bad boys of the politic section...... embarassed
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL Why were you banned?
All you bad boys of the politic section...... embarassed

I told Seun the painful truth that he hates to hear - he and his crew are directly and indirectly propagating hate and discrimination on NL by "on purpose", pushing tribal topics to the FP to generate traffic. I also said, just like he has made his bed, let him lie on it - he's reaping the fruits of what NL has degenerated into. Well, that earned me a a one week forum wide ban for " STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION".

I wanted to blast him when I was released from ban, but I realized that it will swell his ego, so I ignored him. The truth can ONLY be said once, whoever that doesn't grasp onto it, well, unlucky is that person. A wise word can only be said once.

I'm a good man "not a boy" on NL Politics, I've come a long way to ignoring the thrash from quality post. I'm so done with NL shenanigans. I log onto NL for pure comedy, nothing else.
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 21, 2013
manny4life:

I told Seun the painful truth that he hates to hear - he and his crew are directly and indirectly propagating hate and discrimination on NL by "on purpose", pushing tribal topics to the FP to generate traffic. I also said, just like he has made his bed, let him lie on it - he's reaping the fruits of what NL has degenerated into. Well, that earned me a a one week forum wide ban for " STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION".

I wanted to blast him when I was released from ban, but I realized that it will swell his ego, so I ignored him. The truth can ONLY be said once, whoever that doesn't grasp onto it, well, unlucky is that person. A wise word can only be said once.

I'm a good man "not a boy" on NL Politics, I've come a long way to ignoring the thrash from quality post. I'm so done with NL shenanigans. I log onto NL for pure comedy, nothing else.

At least it was a week. Last time I left seun have it, I was banned for 2 years lol. Anywazzzzzz

Lol @ good man.....
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Is this a chat room? undecided[/size]
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by floxzy000: 8:08am On May 22, 2013
Naija people still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ try
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by zaza1(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2013
manny4life:

Can Mr Manny4life and Mrs TexasCowgirl please get a room?..if u guys r gonna go back and forth and compare notes about who has been banned more,can Manny4life at least write in good english and stop hurting our eyes

3 Likes

Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: Is it me or has the light skin guy gone even finer than before ? grin
i jst noticed maslf.......he looks nyc..bt vast wil always b my best
Re: Bracket's Video Shoot for "Temperature" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 22, 2013
Omavik: i jst noticed maslf.......he looks nyc..bt vast wil always b my best

Same embarassed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Mp3, Instrumental Only, Of 'All Of Me' by John Legend / Finally Out Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne Vol. 1 (full Album) / The Voice Nigeria Season 4 (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.