Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave (17091 Views)

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by steffans(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2013
Afritop: EVERYBODY IS SUPPORTING THE ARREST OF THE MEMBERS OF THE OMBATSE CULT WHILE NOBODY IS POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS AT THE GOVERNOR OF NASARAWA AND HIS ATTENDENT POLITICIANS WHO CULMINATED IN THE CRIMINALTY AND OFFENSIVE OF THE OMBATSE AND PLAYED POLITICS ON THE SECURITY OF THE STATE AND IN THE LIFE OF THE POLICEMEN. THEY TOO SHOULD BE EQUALLY ARRESTED FOR AGGRAVATING THE SITUATION.

I agree with u....
Am sure no one has heard Labaran Maku. Ewuga, d formr gvnr Abdullahi... Complaining abut des group...

I bilv Almakura wunt last dat Long on seat...

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by gazilion: 10:22am On May 21, 2013
Built2last: While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balls. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to hide.I JUST CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY.

Please when next you post comments that are not original, always do so in inverted comma's or post the link. If you don't, it becomes intellectual robbery. The source of your comment is given below and was originally written by Sesan Olasupo!!

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/05/lets-offer-prayers-and-applaud-men-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by coldgate(f): 10:24am On May 21, 2013
generalMod:
women na dem be Naija problem? Don't train their kids well.
See this heediot. Na man born you abi?
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by emamos: 10:24am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Built2last]While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. U said so on another thread. We don hear.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Lakayana: 10:27am On May 21, 2013
adexsimply: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what goes around not just come around it picks every rubbish in its path and bring back to you.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by shyvicky: 10:27am On May 21, 2013
i know someone is lying to us,ombaste members caught in borno for what?when they are still winning,are u sure that it is not boko haram fleeing memebers that they caught,ombaste are still celebrating their winning and doing more juju for any attack,and u guys now catch them in borno trying to escape,please have u seeing a culprit trying to escape from the route he knows police is raiding?
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by gbokukueba(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2013
Built2last: While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balls. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to hide.I JUST CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY.

I agree with you absolutely we should also know that these men and women have father, mother, sibblings and children that expect them to come home alive. I have experienced such first hand when my father was on assignment with the ECOMOG team, i was always on BBC each time i hear of ambush and death of soldiers and pray he came home alive which he did eventually. Today most of the soldiers in the JTF are young men of between ages 19 to 30 fighting for the unity and santicty of this entity Nigeria while some people would rain abuse on them that they are not trained and equipted. I doff my hat to all our gallant soldiers God bless them and give them victory over this evil.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by 2rutalk1: 10:32am On May 21, 2013
I still do not understand how 75 armed Policemen could be killed like a chicken. What kind of Juju can weaken armed security men like that. Though I am not a security man, but there is no way I will hold a gun and be killed like that without making sure dozens go down as well. It takes a hard man to neutralize such resistance.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by ichidodo: 10:34am On May 21, 2013
shyvicky: i know someone is lying to us,ombaste members caught in borno for what?when they are still winning,are u sure that it is not boko haram fleeing memebers that they caught,ombaste are still celebrating their winning and doing more juju for any attack,and u guys now catch them in borno trying to escape,please have u seeing a culprit trying to escape from the route he knows police is raiding?
All na Propaganda, do you expect the news of bodies of security operatives retrieved from a shallow grave to go without a we-are-on-top-of-the-situation rejoinder? Please.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Uziehot(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2013
broda,u'v gone dia,u saw it urself. D problem in Nigeria is dat our generals are dirty minded n lack innovations in d area of dia profession. Its only navy n airforce dat are drivin 2wards professionalism bt wit little copy of dirty habit of d army system of recruitment. May God help us n Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by lonelydora: 11:08am On May 21, 2013
Extra-judicial Killing......... Trigger Happy Police. RIP to the SSS only. What goes around comes around indeed.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by blackbeau1(f): 11:11am On May 21, 2013
every single problem we have in nigeria is caused by politicians.they cheat the poor causing them to retaliate, they fund the militants and supply them with guns and ammunitions to destroy their opponents, only to have them use the same guns to destroy us. and all this just to have excess money and power. God have mercy on us because this country is just so messed up.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2013
@topic...shame. undecided

adexsimply: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lonelydora: Extra-judicial Killing......... Trigger Happy Police. RIP to the SSS only. What goes around comes around indeed.

True. Still though i feel for their families.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Fadelex(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2013
unless you' 're Sesan Olasupo, u stole d article,
I've been there and I weep whenever I hear a combatant died in a battle cuz I know the family will be left alone to bear d cross. all d same, may God protect all of the combatants out there. may God reward them abundantly cuz I know naija cannot reward their services

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2013
Lakayana: what goes around not just come around it picks every rubbish in its path and bring back to you.

Interesting....ive never heard this line before...but its true.

Fadelex:
unless you' 're Sesan Olasupo, u stole d article

Lol. I figured. But his point is still valid.
Ppl who put their lives on the line for the greater good deserve some acknowledgement and respect.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by begwong: 11:43am On May 21, 2013
Stop plagiarism,unless if you are Sesan Olasupo the original writer angry
40 Dislikes for u unless otherwise thats Sosan Monicker on NL wink
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by brightnelly(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2013
Afritop: EVERYBODY IS SUPPORTING THE ARREST OF THE MEMBERS OF THE OMBATSE CULT WHILE NOBODY IS POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS AT THE GOVERNOR OF NASARAWA AND HIS ATTENDENT POLITICIANS WHO CULMINATED IN THE CRIMINALTY AND OFFENSIVE OF THE OMBATSE AND PLAYED POLITICS ON THE SECURITY OF THE STATE AND IN THE LIFE OF THE POLICEMEN. THEY TOO SHOULD BE EQUALLY ARRESTED FOR AGGRAVATING THE SITUATION.

U̶̲̥̅̊ are making sense joor.....I think †ђξ ombatse group has been used by †ђξ governor for his political selfish reasons. #justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by brightnelly(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2013
black_beau: every single problem we have in nigeria is caused by politicians.they cheat the poor causing them to retaliate, they fund the militants and supply them with guns and ammunitions to destroy their opponents, only to have them use the same guns to destroy us. and all this just to have excess money and power. God have mercy on us because this country is just so messed up.
black_beau: every single problem we have in nigeria is caused by politicians.they cheat the poor causing them to retaliate, they fund the militants and supply them with guns and ammunitions to destroy their opponents, only to have them use the same guns to destroy us. and all this just to have excess money and power. God have mercy on us because this country is just so messed up.

No be small messed up SHITED UP join
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by basisop(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2013
gazilion:

Please when next you post comments that are not original, always do so in inverted comma's or post the link. If you don't, it becomes intellectual robbery. The source of your comment is given below and was originally written by Sesan Olasupo!!

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/05/lets-offer-prayers-and-applaud-men-and.html

Bursted!! grin
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by basisop(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
Big poo!!! How can you arrest them in Borno? Are they allies with Boko Haram?
Our security reports are full of false information. Believe me innocent Nassarawa state/Eggon indegenes were arrested.

25 held hostage now discovered dead in a mass grave.-shame on NPF intels.

Even accepting that the cultists use charms to protect themselves from weapon injuries. -Mediocrity!

Everyone should just be security alert because our security personnels have failed badly!
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2013
steffans:

Do u bilv dat dos Cultist are Running?
If u knw d Eggon ppl well... Dey will never Run.... Dey better Die protecting der Land dan to Run...

Dnt bilv its Ombatse dey apprehended in Borno...

I very much doubt that story, its a ploy to join the ombatse as part of boko haram...running to where niger
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by henrysam(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2013
You talk my mind my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Yujin(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2013
chocopearl: I'm stil in d dark abt dis ombaste killings, why did d policemen and d sss ve to go there in troops in d 1st place?? I heard they went to arrest d chief priest, jst 1 man wit all dat troops a man pple said go abt d streets of lafia in his car. I stil need answers pls, what really happened in dat state
Good question! Let verifiable reasons be giuten.. Almakura is culpae
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Zimzy(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2013
What a propaganda by the authorities, there so much abt the truthfulness of this story. I dont think anybody from the eggon has anything to do with niger republic or better still who will want to travel to borono state at this time of massive jtf activities. They must arrested some innocent ppl else were and label them as ombatse faithful may God save us from this lie lie ppl self.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by slimfit1(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
Bad training from the side of the police force is what is causing ask these things.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by herquleez(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2013
Lilimax: One death... too many angry angry

72 deaths too plenty!!! sad
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by tpia5: 3:55pm On May 21, 2013
genocide in the making. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Koolking(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2013

Sir, are you the original writer of this piece? I read it somewhere last week on online blog. However, our military men and women are almost close to this kind of ovation but our police men and women, nah nah nah. They don't respect the tax payers who they are supposed to serve how then will the people respect them?. It's unthinkable comparing the USA Army men with our security men. The former serves with passion and patriotism while the later join the army or Police out of need to survive the no-job condition of the economy. In fact, our security men are kings while the people are servants. They are trained to recognise the rich and disorganise the poor. We are far from the reality sir.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by Built2last: 5:22pm On May 21, 2013
gazilion:

Take it easy bro. I took personal pictures with two of the soldiers and broadcasted my experience on BLACKBERRY. Your blogger must have copied as the article was spreading...ask him his source. If you doubt me send me your email and i will send you the pictures of how it all happened.
Re: Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave by babadem2much(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Built2last]While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.

you are true child of your parents, a true Nigerian with ur country @ heart, luv your comment. kudos 2 who ever gave birth 2 you. God bless U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Denies Meeting With Kachikwu Yesterday / Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.