Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Am I Getting Fired? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I Getting Fired? (735 Views)

She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. / 3 Signs That You're Getting Fired / How To Handle Getting Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Getting Fired? by zarazara: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2008
So I get a recorded delivery from the office for house today saying I have to come to a meeting with my boss next week to discuss 'restructuring' in the team and I am 'allowed to bring representative'. When they put it like that, a sista starts to panic!
Re: Am I Getting Fired? by 4Him1(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2008
you're fired!
Re: Am I Getting Fired? by sagitarius(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
No doubt!
Re: Am I Getting Fired? by capstone1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
you just have to take things easy that is the problem with contract staff job or marketing job but believe my prayer changes things never think the way you are thinking

(1) (Reply)

The British Council And Bank Phb Present The International Young Screen Entrepre / Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment! / I-tech 2008 It Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.