Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available (1881 Views)

The Best Mini Laptop You Know? / Best Laptop Available For 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by LondyC(f): 8:50am On May 21, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders. Please could anyone help me with a mini laptop model that doesn't run with the intel atom processor(i heard its not so durable). I want a laptop dat wouldn't make me miss my 'maxi' laptop yet very small and portable. My maxi had an AMD processor and gave lots of troubles so i think AMD is also out of it. Any suggestions please?
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by Cwhyte(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2013
Intel is also very durable
I have a UK used super clean Hp mini laptops with long lasting battery life for sale. I will give you one month money back guarantee.
Call me
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by Cwhyte(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2013
Uk used, super clean Hp mini laptops with long lasting battery life.
7 Hrs + HP mini laptops with 160GB HDD 1GBRam WIFI, webcam, bluetooth.

Call me 08051386226
Mail me cosmaswhyte@yahoo.com
N38,000 negotiatble

Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by LondyC(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ but i kinda want a brand new one.
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by Cwhyte(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
LondyC: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ but i kinda want a brand new one.

This passes as new, just not boxed. Am sure you will like it. Money back guarantee babe.
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by saleskara: 1:19pm On May 26, 2013
There many brands such as HP, Lenovo and Acer. You may try Acer Mini (by packard Bell) check out http://www.kara.com.ng/laptops/
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by saint2ace(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2013
The acer mini by Packard and Bell is a good buy, you can get it from park and shop at about #43,500 and comes with 12months warranty and it has a 6cell battery, which means long battery life. You can also try the HP mini with 6cell batteries, most of the specs are almost the same with only a small difference in hard disk size. So u have the options, make a wise choice but never buy a used mini cos the life span has already been shortened. Take care.
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by handsomebolanle: 7:16pm On May 27, 2013
what of the samsung solar NC- series... Does any one have an idea of its shortcoming
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by saint2ace(m): 6:03am On May 29, 2013
I don't think it has any issues, the has the same spec with most minis in the market, my only snag is the fact that it's a bit pricey, but if u don't mind paying about 63k then it's good to go. It's ur choice afterall so enjoy.
Re: What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available by handsomebolanle: 9:05am On May 29, 2013
@saint... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria / NIL / SOLD SOLD A Clean Used Dell Latitude D610 Is For Sale For 15k in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.