Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Your Business Loan Is Approved. Congratulations! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Your Business Loan Is Approved. Congratulations! (454 Views)

International Business Loans Made Easy (minimum Loan Is Usd$1m) / Small Business Loan For Nigerian / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Loan Is Approved. Congratulations! by victoriajoshua: 11:43am On May 21, 2013
That is one of the most exciting phone calls you can receive as a business owner. It means that your business has received the financing that you've desired for opening your new business or expanding your existing business. Obviously, a celebration is in order! However, before popping open that bottle of champagne and proposing a toast, remember a few key rules before signing on the dotted line and picking up your check.

- Thoroughly review all loan documents, and understand what they mean before you sign and accept the loan when your business loan is approved.

If you don't understand something on the loan documents when your business loan is approved, ask the lender to explain. If you feel that the explanation was not clear, ask for further explanation, or ask that you receive a copy of the paperwork to take with you so that you can review, read, and research. Consult your attorney or accountant if you have questions.

- Return all required documents to the lender on time when your business loan is approved.
When your business loan is approved, there will be a number of documents and required paperwork that the lender will need before you can close on the loan. Your proposal and ideas were obviously impressive enough to the lender for them to them to tell you that your business loan is approved.

Keep up that good impression that the lender has of you by promptly responding to requests for additional documents, information, and credit references.

Meanwhile, if you have not apply for your business loan, I can help you with the business plan and other required documents I used to get soft loan to launch my 6 restaurants plus list of investors that are ready to finance your business ideaswithout much questions.

If you are looking for cash loans, it will be the best if you go for the unsecured loans as the payment; rate of interest and the tenure of the loan are very good and can be altered as per your needs and requirements.

You will get personal/business loan if only you can provide the information listed below. Bellow are the list of documents that are required:

if you need the above documents and contact call 08120210021, or you may also email me on victoriajoshu@gmail.com I wish you success in your business.

Victoria Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent / Grab Your My Gift To You This Weekend And More Weekends To Come / Real Estate Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.