Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Telecoms Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecoms Job Offer (598 Views)

Check Out This Crazy Job Offer! / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Telecoms Job Offer In Kano- Should I Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Job Offer by bashexyz: 1:41pm On May 21, 2013
7) Be very clear on why you applied for the role and what immediate and long term value you will bring... Focus less on what the company
can do for you, but more on what you can do for the company. Be ready to explain this in a logical way.
For some people, practice questions may be helpful. Ask a friend to ask you some relevant questions and try answering.
9) Find out if other people have been interviewed for the role and what sorts of questions they were asked. Its amazing what you can
research online. However, leave room for flexibility as sometimes, questions or interviewers may change.
10)Familiarise yourself with any instruction given. It is interesting that people still come late to interviews or even miss it completely
because they got the date/time wrong.
Like I said, it is not conclusive, but I hope it helps... All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Data Analyst Job In An International Company. This Is Urgent!!! / Oyo Mega Trade Fair To Provide 800 Job Opportunities / Unannounced Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.